Chapter 6 - "Information"

A/N:
Thank you for voting, commenting and reading my book! At first I didn't think this book would be popular and now it is! Thank you all for reading this book! Thank you creativecreamer, Blurple514, parizsauce and Llama_Derp for voting! Thank you creativecreamer and _PixieWrites_ for commenting!

Chapter 6
"Information"
---
Third Person

Ross was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital with Jess passed out next to him. Jess started to snore and soon her head fell onto Ross' shoulder. Ross then pushed her the other way causing her to fall onto the other side of the couch they were sitting on. (I do not ship Rossmau!)

Ross' POV

Jess opened her eyes, "Where am I?" She asked not realising I was next to her.

"Wow! Thanks for finally waking up!" I joked.

"Hey! It isn't my fault that I don't like blood!" Jess stood up.

"Sit down! The blood might get to your head again causing you to pass out!" I ordered/joked.

"Rude..." Jess mumbled as she sat down and crossed her arms.

"Also, we're in the hospital for Barney." I answered.

"That explains a lot! Anyways, before I passed out you said that Jin was only the second out of ten, what does that mean?" Jess questioned.

"When I was being controlled by the hybrid part of me Zalek told me that he is planning to make 10 hybrids the next more powerful than the last! He is then planning to make another hybrid except it's gonna be a hybrid of more than one creature!" I informed.

"Did he tell you who the other hybrids are?" Jess asked.

"He only told me that he is going to bring back old experiments of his that were fixed and their memories were erased." I exclaimed.

"This is bad......!" Jess panicked.

'He's also planning to take control of the ones that failed and are easy to control...' I thought. I let my thoughts take over until I felt a surge of pain go through me causing a tear to stream down my cheek and also causing me to scream, "ROSS!!!!!!!! Are you okay?!" Jess questioned.

"Don't you know what a Ghast tear is? His tears have healing properties!" Zalek yelled from somewhere.

"Why did you scream then?" Jess asked.

"I was bored..." Zalek informed.

The pain went away and so did the tears, "Why didn't he tell us before Barney's Attack?!" I questioned.

"I dunno? I wasn't his minion!" Jess informed.

"I am not a minion!" I yelled as fire appeared in my hand.

"R-Ross? Are you okay?" Jess asked.

I looked at my hand and put out the fire, "I'm good, well, now I'm good." I informed.

"Ok." Jess passed out.

"Well, she's tired..." I mumbled.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!