Chapter 8 - "A Fight"

A/N:
You can still comment in the competition. The competition will be over next chapter though.......

Chapter 8
"A Fight"
---
Third Person

Ross and Jess were trying to put out the fire before it caught onto anything else.

Meanwhile, Sky and Max were about to be killed, "Kill me only if you can catch me!" Max yelled as he ducked slightly cutting his throat but still making it!

Max swung his sword at Jin causing him to teleport away and freeing Sky! Sky looked around for Jin and so did Max until Max tripped on a sword and was nearly stabbed by Jin! Sky swung his sword at Jin causing there to now be a long cut on Jin's stomach and now purple blood was dripping from his wound! Jin gritted his teeth and teleported, "You haven't won yet!" Jin warned as Sky was stabbed in his arm.

Sky screamed and dropped his sword! Max ran towards them and swung Jin's sword causing him to take it out of Sky's arm. Sky fell onto his knees and clutched his wound while whimpering from the pain. Jin tried to swing at Max but Max dodged his Attack and instead cut Jin from the back! Jin screamed as he tried to stab Max with his sword, "If you think you, can kill me then your wrong!" Max informed.

"Your the one that's wrong!" Jin shouted before stabbing Max in his chest.

Jin took out the sword from Max's chest causing him to fall onto the floor and go into darkness... Jin teleported away as Sky rushed towards Max still clutching his wound, "Max! Are you okay or even awake?!" Sky questioned.

There was no reply. Sky tried to feel for a pulse only to realise that Max had one but it was becoming slower and slower!

Sky's POV

I act like I don't care about my friends but instead I don't think I could live without them. They are the people that protected me from things like how Max saved my life and now he might die.... I looked around to try and find anything that could help with Max's wound and maybe even mine! I saw a first aid kit near the front door and rushed towards it to find some bandages, "Yes!" I cheered running back towards Max with the bandages.

I patched up his wound but it didn't help, AT ALL! A pool of blood was starting to form around Max, "N-no! Max! Please don't die?!" I begged.

I let a tear stream down my cheek and then I realised something. Before I told Ross and Jess to go find Seto I overheard that Ross' tears have healing powers! I also realised that I have a collection of Ross' tears! Don't ask why! I was trying to be like Jin and make a clone of Ross...... I ran upstairs and into my room to collect the tears. I ran back down the stairs with the bottle of tears I had kept. I ran back over to Max, "How do these tears work?!" I questioned.

I undid the bandages and poured the tears on Max's wound, Max screamed as the wound started to heal. Max opened his eyes as I poured the rest of the tears on my wound, I also screamed, "I'm not gonna even ask..." Max mumbled.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!