Chaptr 34 - "What Is Happening?"

Chapter 34
"What is Happening?"
---
Ross' POV

I walked as my thoughts were mixed. I soon saw a mountain, but it felt weird? I walked up to a cave in the mountain and found myself walking through the cave. I soon found a pool of water in the cave, but the water was dark, as in REALLY dark. I jumped in and when I surfaced I was back in the cave, except there was a clear entrance and exit, "I'm in a different cave." I muttered, "Teleportation."

I got out of the water exiting the cave and I was on a Rocky Mountain with a stone castle in my vision. The castle was big and there was a path from the cave to the entrance. I ran on the path until I reached the castle. I ran inside as guards filled the hallways. The hallways had fires lighting the place up as I realised the fires had black streaks through it I knew I was in the right castle. I ran through the hallway until I saw a door and a sign above it saying, 'Lab' I immediately went inside to see a clear white room packed with scientists.

I soon saw another door and with curiosity I entered the room, "Curiosity killed the cat." I turned around as the door closed in a dark room.

I turned on the light only to jump. Blood soaked the place as two blood stained metal tables with metal straps were placed side by side and in the middle was a table with tools. Everything was stained by blood, the walls, the floor, the tables, the straps.... The tools...... "Whats are yous going tos do tos me dirts?!" A voice demanded.

"You shouldn't of come here, little sloth." The voice from before informed.

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"The names Harrison. I'm an old friend of the person called, 'Zalek'." You could hear a smirk in the voice.

"How can you see me?!" I questioned.

"Magic, duh!" He spoke,

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"I'm bored. Haven't watched enough my lit- NOTHING!!!!!!" He cut himself off.

"Were you going to say, my little pony?" I questioned.

"N-N-NO!!!!!!" He practically screamed.

"Ok then?" I muttered as I exited the room and lab.

I went down the hallway more until I reached a set of stairs going up or down, I went up. As I reached the top of the stairs I saw Zalek, talking to some of his guard who just stood in their posts, Zalek knows magic so, he can tell if I'm here or not, this is bad! I ran down the stairs and went down the other pair until I reached a dark hallway with winding paths. I soon saw another door titled, 'Dungeon'. Cindy. I opened the door and went down the stairs as it got a bit brighter. The stairs ended at another hallway which had doors on either side. They were all called either, Dungeon A, Dungeon B or Dungeon C, "Who are you?" A calm voice entered my mind.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!