Chapter 33 - "Too Much"

Chapter 33
"Too Much"
---
ROSS' POV

I watched myself lay on the ground unable to move or get up. My eyes were closed as a metallic liquid exited my nose. Zalek has already broken me, what else is he trying to accomplish? I just want to sleep and never wake up I didn't want this... I clenched my fists as tears left my eyes. What can I even do here?! Cindy walked towards me, "I'm sorry..." She apologized.

"I know you're watching me, but, I'm not Cindy, I'm Rosie. The girl you saw before you were sent to the nether... I helped the people who did this to you and I really am sorry... Also, for when you wake up I can tell you where Cindy actually is... There is a castle to the north of here, it would take weeks to get to even if you were incredibly fast, in that castle go to the dungeon and you'll find her in a cell. She's being kept there and she isn't chained to a wall or anything she's just locked in there being fed actually nice bread for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner." Cin- Rosie informed.

She then left me alone. I decided to go see that castle since I'm in a coma right now so, I started the walk to the castle.

Cindy's POV

I rested on the wall as I looked to the cell across from me. A woman... She had her child with her, it was a boy. The mother was sick... She died a while ago while I still was in here. Her son I learnt is named Ky. He also looks only 11 years old, he used to have blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin. Now... His hair is messy and dull, his eyes are a mix between grey and blue, he has tear stained cheeks and he is very pale.

He's still grieving, I try to talk to him, but he won't let me. He says he just wants to see his dad and little sister who he says is only 7... The cell next to me holds an old man, to be honest I've never really seen him much, I only talk to him. The mans name is William, he says that he's been in the prisons for atleast a year and they killed his family because he tried to steal technology's from their lab. Apparently he used to work for Samuel, whoever that is.

I rested my back against the cold hard stone walls, I miss home... I took a deep breath as footsteps echoed down the hallway, "N-no!" I heard someone yell as I heard metal being rattled.

Soon a man came into view. He had a wound, blood drenched him as guards came down with him, the man wore handcuffs, "Should've just knocked him out." A young male voice suggested as the man was put in a cell.

"But, it's more fun when he screams!" Another voice argued.

"Wh-who are you?!" I screamed when two men appeared.

"Ah! My name is Samuel and the dork over here is Ryan!" The second voice smirked.

"What are you doing here?!?!" I demanded.

"Oh... Yeah, about that... It's torturing day!!!" Ryan squealed at the last part.

"I brought Ryan with me because, he loves to torture..." Samuel grinned.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!