Chapter 22 - "Innocent To Evil"

Question:
Who do you dislike? Also, I'm updating two chapters because of the break.

Chapter 22
"Innocent To Evil"
---
Third Person

Jess flew above the burning house and smirked while Max walked towards the burning house confused, "Sky, did you do this?" Max asked calmly.

"I don't think so? Ghost, did I do this?" Sky questioned.

"No..?" Ghost answered before Jin teleported In front of them.

"Jin, did you do this?" Ghost asked.

"No! But, I was in the fire!" Jin yelled.

"Who's that?" Max questioned pointing up to the sky.

A while later Max could see who the person was well enough to tell it was Jess, "JESS?!?!?!?!" Max yelled before the person disappeared.

"Are you okay?!" Sky asked.

"Jess is dead, deal with it." Jin informed.

"I-I saw her! She was in the sky with black angel wings and cat ears and tail!" Max stuttered.

"JESS IS DEAD!!!!!!!" Sky shouted.

"No, she isn't." Max informed.

A flash of green could be seen in Max's eyes as he walked into the forest, "Hi, max!" A familiar female voice greeted.

Ross' POV

I flew around the village until a scientist guy walked towards me, "Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Samuel." The scientist smirked before everything turned black.

Barney's POV

I was flying back to the house until I smelt something, cows. I flew into the forest until I saw atleast 5 cows. I smirked as I ran towards them and ate them. Me like cows. I soon realised I was covered in blood so I walked towards a lake that was near the hors to get a drink and to clean myself off. (I wanted there to be a cliffhanger I then saw the word count and was like, this won't be a good chapter.....) I then smelt the air again to smell smoke. I flew up and towards the house to see that it was covered in fire, "Oh nos." I sighed.

I realized everyone was there except for Max and Cindy. I sniffed the air again to find out where they were only to smell blood. Except the blood was partly human the rest was not. The blood was from a hybrid.

Rosie's POV

"I'm sorry, I have to do this. Zalek told me too." I informed before putting in eye contacts so then my eye colour was the exact same as hers.

Soon she disappeared by magic and we had swapped clothes, "Time to be you." I whispered as I was teleported barely outside of the house with fake burns on me.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!