Chapter 46 - "TV"

Chapter 46

"TV"

---------------

Third Person

Max leant on the trunk of a tree as his eyes were closed with line of blood leaving his head. One crept down his ear, the other went down his neck as the last dripped from his chin.

"Let's tell a story of your past...

You slowly backed away as your dad drank form his bottle of whiskey. As he drank more the bottle soon slipped out of his hands and onto the ground, you knew he would blame you. You started a run up the stairs as your dad yelled. You didn't pay attention to what he said because you knew they were mostly drunken slurs and curses.

You ran to your room and locked the door as tears fell from your eyes. You turned to your closet and opened the doors soon finding the secret area where you hid the small blade. You grabbed the blade and pulled up your sleeve to show scars from previous sessions.

You placed the blade near your wrist and dragged it to the side. You felt the burn, the sting, the pain, but you repeated higher up on your left arm leaving the other to spread a red colour down your arm.

You felt the burning pain get worse as you hid the blade again and closed the closet. You walked to the side of your bed to grab a tissue. You placed the tissue against the first cut and started crying even more than before as you felt the sting explode from your arm.

You gritted your teeth as you lifted the tissue off your cut and grabbed another doing the same. Soon the bleeding stopped and you pulled your sleeve down as a small sting stayed with you. A loud knock came from your door as you spun your head around.

"Max!" Your father called from the other side of the door.

You slowly opened the door as your father grabbed your shirt and punched you. You screamed as he slammed your head into the wall over and over again. You were barely awake as he started to continually punch you.

You heard faint sirens as your dad slammed a bottle of alcohol to your head. Your vision turned black as he did that final move.

When you woke up in the hospital you had no memories and then you were told everything else except for the beatings and the cuts. You were told your adoptive father drank, but he wasn't an alcoholic, you were told you were sad, but you didn't cut and then you were told you were in an accident and that he didn't put you near death.

You were told lies."

Max's eyes shot open as he yelled, "I don't f***ing care anymore!!" Max stood up as he ignored the growing pain in his head.

"I don't care if I was abused or had a drinking father or just had depression! That was back then and this is now! I bet anything you showed me were just lies! I killed my best friend, I killed his sister! I'm a murderer! The fact that I wanted to kill these people make myself, the one who did it sick!" Max yelled anger clear in his voice.

The red turned to green as his eyes turned to a glowing yellow. His claws turned transparent and leaked of a transparent liquid. Max smelt of death as a deadly look was on his once innocent face. Blood started creeping down his back and into his torn outfit.

"We wanted this."

Max's eyes went dull as he fell to the right on his soon rolling over to his back.

{~-~-~-~-~-~-~}

A little girl with long black hair sat on the couch by her family and rested her head on her dad's arm, "You're gonna have to be quiet now sweetie, the news is on." Her mother instructed to her eight year old.

"Okay." The girl replied watching the screen as it said breaking news.

"We have found one of the missing people. We found Jinyosho Haraku in the forest dead........" After that the girl stopped listening.

The smile was replaced by tears, "J-Jin..." She sobbed.

Her crying parents hugged the girl as the woman on the tv continued.

:======================:

Helicopters flew above trees as men knelt down beside a dead man. The man had unidentifiable black patches on his skin, his eyes were covered by a purple substance and his teeth were sharp and pointed.

He showed no signs of murder, suicide. Nothing. He had nothing in his system meaning no poisoning. There were no signs of how he died. Now it's up to find the others either dead or alive.

_~~~_~~~_~~~_

Lied about Halsey. Or did I even say that a Halsey song was in this? Well, I'm too lazy to check so yeah... I have a quiz.

If you answer the questions right I will either not be lazy for once and get my laptop so I can send you the next few chapters a day before I actually publish them, give you clues to the storyline (big ones) or you can see the end of the book (the very end, you would get it if you knew.)

Question Time:

1) Who was meant to be the first hybrid?

2) When Skylar was found how many years was she in the forest?

3) Who has Max and only Max seen?

Those are the questions. The quiz stops when someone gets them all right and your answers have to be in one single comment. They cannot be separate. You also cannot look back in the book, go off memory.