Chapter 30 - "Ryan Hunt"

Chapter 30
"Ryan Hunt"
---
Third Person

Ryan sat down next to the grave of his little sister as he silently cried.....

Flashback (Ryan's POV)

I walked over to a pond to see my sister leaning against a tree. She had long straight brown hair blue eyes as I also had brown hair and blue eyes, "Ryan, why are you here again?" She questioned as she straightened her blue dress.

I had been at the pond 7 times to see her in the past 2 hours, "Shadollin is coming...." I informed.

I was seven while she was only six, "Wh-what?! Have you warned mom and dad?" Lara asked as I saw the fear in her eyes which made me have to hold back tears, it's happened many times before.

Tears formed in my eyes, "H-he killed mom..... A-a-along with dad.... We have to run...." I sobbed.

"N-no......" Lara cried as I grabbed her arm, mostly pulling her away from the pond and house.

"You can't hide.... Your parents didn't succeed when they did that.... If you show yourselves now I will make your deaths quick." Shadollin informed as me and Lara hid amongst some bushes.

Lara screamed as Shadollin grabbed her by the throat, "Let her go!" I yelled as he also picked me up by the throat.

Shadollin looked at me as he loosened his grip on Lara throat tightening his grip on mine I started choking as Lara ran. The last thing I saw was Shadollin's smirking face.

End of flashback

Tears rolled down my face as I remembered who I used to be...

Flashback

My eyes slowly opened to see my sister and a guy with blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin, "Ryan! Your alive!" Lara squealed as I saw the man's emotionless face.

"H-how am I alive? How long has it been?" I questioned.

"It's been 7 months, but I found a Necromancer and he brought you back to life! Except, you kinda look diferent......" Lara informed,

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You now have black hair, grey eyes and pale skin...." Lara exclaimed.

"WHAT!!!!!!!" I Shouted.

End of flashback

I held my head in my hands as water streamed down from my eyes. Kyle, he taught me necromancy, he's the one who helped Lara bring me back.

Flashback

I was ten as Lara was nine when Shadollin had come to finish us off. Kyle had gone out for food leaving me and Lara in the house alone when Kyle smashed through a window, "KYLE!!!!!!." Me and Lara screamed as Shadollin entered the house.

Shadollin smirked as he put his hand through Kyle's chest and when he took his hand out a heart was in it. I quickly used all of my strength to teleport me and Lara away from the house, "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Kyle......" Lara whispered.

"It's ok...." I reassured.

Tears left Lara's eyes as I hugged her, "Everything will be ok....." I comforted.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!