Chapter 47 - "When Time Stops" <Part One>

Chapter 47

"When Time Stops" <Part One>

-------------

Third Person

Ross groaned at the weight on his head before feeling like he was falling. Ross flinched as his eyes shot open with heavy breath's exiting his mouth. Black fog surrounded him with white particles floating in the air.

Are you insane
Like me

Everything would wiz by as Ross fell. He felt cold air brush through his fur as something against his neck loosened. Ross gasped as he looked down to see a red bow tie barely stuck to his neck.

Been in pain
Like me

Ross snatched it quickly tying it a bit more around his neck - not even a bit tight, but it could hold - as he remembered his situation his eyes went wide as he stopped falling suddenly.

Bought a $100 bottle of champagne
Like me

His face went pale as he felt cracked stone beneath his aching back. His hands trembled as pain was shooting through his pale, fragile body.

Just to pour that motherf***er down the drain
Like me

Ross' vision was blurred as black spots started to appear in his sight. A dark figure walked into his sight with white soulless eyes.

Would you use your water bill to dry the stain
Like me

Pointed white teeth started to show and turn into a sadistic smile. Ross tried to cry out before the figure was gone and the face of the figure was above him with sharp black claws now sinking into the fur of Ross' face.

Are you high enough without the Mary Jane
Like me

A now unconscious Ross lay on a black marble floor with his grey fur darker and his eyelids closed as he looked peaceful of you didn't notice black marks on his face. From the left side of his forehead to the right of his mouth were five lines of black.

Do you tear yourself apart to entertain
Like me

A girl stood to his side. The girl had black hair with her figure see-through. Her eyes were grey as her skin was pale. She wore a short-sleeved plain white shirt with black legging and black flats.

Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train
Like me

She knelt down beside the squirrel and shakily held his hand. She felt something break inside of her and hurriedly hugged the man, "Y-you're alive." She stuttered with a no longer high pitch voice.

Sayin' that you shouldn't waste your pretty face
Like me

Her body went black before her hair shone with the colour red, her light brown eyes glistened with tears, her skin turned less white and she was no longer see-through. She looked like the only light source in the room as she hugged her cousin.