Chapter 31 - "Lara"

Chapter 31
"Lara"
---
Ryan's POV

Lara..... Why did Shadollin have to trap her.

Flashback

Me and Lara walked through the woods, it had been 1 year since Kyle's death, "Why do you keep on running!" Shadollin yelled from behind me and Lara.

Lara screamed as his hand was on her throat. I ran over to Lara as Shadollin let go of and unconscious Lara, "What did you do to her?!" I questioned crying.

"She is now in a coma. She will only awake when I die." Shadollin smirked, "Your coming with me."

Before I knew it I was in a castle made out of black brick, "You're evil!" I yelled before I was walking in pitch black.

End of flashback

He froze me. I awoke in 2000 only too have changed. I didn't care. I got rid of most of my own emotions. I've never cried except for when it comes to Lara. I only feel when it comes to Lara. I don't feel it when I bleed. I just want revenge. I just want my little sister back. I want Lara. Lara Hunt. (is it weird that I actually feel sorry for making this happen to Ryan? Man, I have problems......)

Ross' POV

I had been walking through the forest for what seemed like hours until I saw a house. I walked inside the house as I saw a smashed window and it looked like it hadn't been used in centuries. I walked up some stairs until I reached a bedroom. A book lay on a table as I opened it only to read it.

Dear diary, Ryan is back! It took seven months, but he is alive again! Kyle has been teaching him some necromancy though. His appearance has also changed. He now has pale skin, grey eyes and black hair. I'm worried something is wrong with him, he's been acting weirdly ever since he was resurrected.....

-Lara Hunt-

Wait, Ryan? The Necromancer Zalek has? Who is Lara and who is Kyle? The rest of the pages of the diary are teared out for some reason though,.... Was Lara his sister? Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered Skylar..... "KYLE!!!!" 2 voices screamed as glass broke and the house suddenly looked like it was brand new.

I ran down the stairs to see a shadow guy, a dead guy, a child version of Ryan and a girl, "That's me." A female voice informed as Ryan and the girl disappeared.

I woke up on the floor with a bleeding nose.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!