Chapter 38 - "Screams"

Warning: Might Be Triggers
Chapter 38
"Screams"
---
Ryan's POV

I sat on my bed my cheeks stained with tears as I had a dark mist around me. I grabbed a knife I kept in my draw as I felt the sharp metal cut my skin leaving a red line and pain. I whimpered biting my lip as the red dripped. The pain soon went away as the red was still there. I wiped up the blood seeing nothing, thats called healing, what I hate most. It heals your physical pain, but not your inner pain. It keeps you from dying, what I want most, to be with Lara.

?????'s POV

My eyes slowly opened to reveal me on the floor of someplace. The stone walls were black and underneath me was grey carpet, I heard someone whimper as I looked to my left to see a boy with his hair matted down, sweat dripping from his face. I soon noticed that his face was familiar, Ryan? I soon saw a red liquid drip from his arm as realized he was cutting. He wiped away the liquid not noticing as I stood up. I tried to open the door, but instead I went through it, "Someone's here..." He informed his voice hoarse and raspy.

I came back in by force to see Ryan looked at me the blood gone and wound nowhere to be seen, "Were you cutting?" I asked.

"There's no point, I don't know how a necromancer can end their own life..." He mumbled.

"Why would you want to do that?" I questioned,

"Sh-sh-she d-di-died." He stuttered tears running down his face.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologized.

When someone has passed away it would hurt, "It's okay... You're the one she killed to save me..." He sobbed.

"What?"

"She killed you... To stop it..."

"To stop what?"

"The shadows..."

Sky's POV

My amulet glowed in a random direction whilst I followed the glow, it was leading me somewhere, I was already in the forest anyways. I was led into a dark simply lit cave as I saw an obsidian structure. I took out my flint and steel with no control as I lit the obsidian making it a portal.

I stepped inside the new portal gateway as I was welcomed by red, lots of red. I saw the red sights of the nether as I found myself walking towards a fortress still with no control. My amulet still glowed leading me come here in the fortress. I soon walked into a room with a single mirror in it. I looked at the mirror to see myself, my reflection soon changed as I saw Herobrine in the mirror. I stood still with no control of what I do or saw as Herobrine jumped out the mirror causing everything to go black.

Jin's POV

I left the sight of the others heading into the forest, following Sky. I jumped hearing a twig snap behind me. I quickly turned around to see Ross? "Ross? You woke up?" I asked confused.

"Who's Ross?" Were some of the last things I heard. After that all I heard were screams.

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!

Just kidding. I'm going to make some changes to the endings, but I need your advice on which ones I should do.

(1) Ask a question for you guys to answer.

(2) Give my opinion of the chapter.

(3) Say something funny.

Vote 1, 2 or 3 in the comments and I will do them!

.............

..................

........................

*sigh* Um... I've written out a plot to this book, but... I'm forcing myself to complete it. Don't worry, this is NOT the last chapter of The New Hybrids, I'm also not taking a break, I'm just going to spend more time writing the chapters. Writing these chapters would normally take an hour for me, but now it takes a week. If any of you have advice that could help me I would love to hear it too! Anyways, bye!