Chapter 44 - "Wolf In Sheeps Clothing"

Chapter 44
"Wolf In Sheeps Clothing"
-----
Third Person

A red haired girl walked out of the City's airport leaving her sad pale face to show the red circles around her eyes, "Hey! Shelby! Over here!" Her friend Red called her over to the other side of the road where a car sat.

Beware Beware, Be skeptical

Shelby shot her head to the car to see the red head through the open car windows. Shelby then walked to the other side of the black road opening the back of the car Red sat in.

Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold

Red quickly got out of his car and helped Shelby load her luggage inside of his car, "So... Um... This might be a touchy subject but... Were you able to contact Ross or any of the others for the two months before... You know what..." Red mumbled quietly.

Deceit so natural

Shelby looked up slowly, "No..." She answered simply not wanting to talk about Ross.

But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning

"Do you know why they found his body at the abandoned hospital and why he was a squirrel?" Red asked again.

Bye bye, black sheep have you any soul?

"No." Shelby shot sternly before slamming the back and stomping to the front soon sitting next to Red.

No sir by the way, what the hell are morals?

Shelby stared out of the window as the car drove. Shelby let a tear slide down her face as she remembered her cousin, she also was being forced by those memories to remember her grandpa, she loved them both. Then they both died, in the same hospital.

Jack be nimble,
Jack be quick

Shelby was interrupted as a loud crash filled her ears while her head banged the window while she felt the world turn upside down making her back hit something while glass cover her skin, black spots formed in her vision as they soon covered it with a horrible notice screeching in her ears.

Jill's a little whore and her alibis and dirty tricks

Jin stood near the black sphere his mind spinning, he wanted to be free from the nightmare, he wanted to be safe and know nothing would ever harm him agin, but he also wanted to be there for his friends, he wanted to help them through this time, he wanted to fight for them.

So could you

Jin thought of what would happen if he were to enter the sphere, his friend would be crying over him and kill Zalek for revenge, Jin didn't want to kill Zalek or any of them, he wanted to help them, he engaged to make them not evil.

Tell me how you're sleeping easy

Jin thought of what would happen if he chose life, he'd be trapped and have to fight Zalek and kill him, which he didn't want to do. Jin was stuck, the more he didn't choose the more a pain spread through his body, he was going to die if he didn't choose sooner or later, his choices were, live, die, or die painfully.

How you're only thinking of yourself

Jin slowly let tears fall from his face as he felt the knew red lines that now lay on his pale, fragile skin. Jin closed his eyes as he walked to the sphere.