Chapter 13 - "The Antidote/Contest 2"

A/N:
You are probably wondering why it says Contest 2, well, I'm having another contest! Instead, this contest is an art contest! It would be greatly appreciated if you were able to draw a picture or anything involving this book and I might feature your art in the next chapter! You can use computer or paper. Also, I have a brand new book called A Black Heart which is about the evil people in my books including Zalek and Samuel from this book!

Chapter 13
"The Antidote"
---
Ross' POV

"H-how can you do that?!" I questioned.

"That's rude! You've been flying this entire time I've seen you and I haven't questioned how you can do that!" Skylar hissed.

"That's because I'm not 10!!!!!!" I yelled fire appearing in my hands.

"Sheesh! Why don't we just go to whatever camp you live in and go to sleep!" Skylar suggested as I realised it was 1 in the morning.

"Oh! You actually are gonna stick with me?" I asked putting out the fire in my hand.

"Yes. I don't like you but I just feel like it's safer to be with you." Skylar informed slightly smiling making her eyes shine.

"Fine! Just don't do anything you'll regret!" I informed.

"I won't! I already don't remember half of my life!" Skylar exclaimed.

"Wait, you don't remember half of your life?" I asked.

"Yea.... I just woke up in the forest 1 year ago and stayed here not sure on what to do.... I only figured out I can do that just a couple of months ago...." Skylar informed.

Jess' POV

".....basically she doesn't remember half of her life!" Ross informed with Skylar next to him.

"It's near! It's closer then before!" Jin informed jumping

"What is closer then before?" I asked.

"The antidote! It's her!" Jin informed pointing at Skylar.

"Wait! What antidote?"Skylar asked nonchalant about everything.

"There is an antidote we need to save our friend Max." Ross informed.

"What do you mean the antidote is Skylar?" I asked.

"Ross said she has magic! Her magic is the antidote!" Jin yelled in annoyance.

"I'm sorry but, I don't know how to control my magic...." Skylar informed.

"You can atleast try! If you don't try then someone will die!!!!" Jin shouted.

"JIN!!! Calm down! You talking to a 10 year old!" I reminded.

"She sure doesn't act like it...." Ross whispered.

"DO THINK THAT MAX WILL SURVIVE WITH US DOING THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted stoping everyone.

Barney's POV

I was strapped to a table, "Hello, Barney." Samuel greeted as he opened the door to the room I was in.

"Samuels...." I snarled.

Samuel chuckled, "Today is the day." Samuel informed.

"Wh-whats days?" I stuttered scared.

"Transformation day." Samuel smirked.

"P-please cans you justs lets me gos?" I asked.

"Sadly no." Samuel grinned.

Samuel grabbed a syringe and stabbed me with it, I screamed. He injected me with something that burned through my veins. Soon everything became black.......

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!