Chapter 20 - "Test 4"

Chapter 20
"Test 4"
---
Sky's POV

The zombies were circling me, "GHOST!!!!!!" I yelled scared for my life.

"I'm coming you scaredy cat!" Ghost informed running towards me with a sword in hand.

Ghost had killed 4 zombies leaving me with atleast 5! I swung my sword at one zombie while I dodged another's Attack. I cut the head off a zombie and stabbed another and before I knew it there were no more zombies and Zalek and the other person had disappeared.

Ryan's POV

She laid on a table while I was concentrating to bring her back. Zalek had already injected her with the syringe. Her eyes shot open once I was done, "Hello, welcome back, Aphmau or should I saw Aphmeow." Zalek smirked pointing to the brand new purple ears and tail on her.

"Wh-what did you do to me?!" She questioned as she realised she was strapped to the table.

"It's not what I did to you it's what I'm going to do to you." Zalek chuckled as he grabbed another syringe.

"What are you doing?!" She asked trying to escape from the straps holding her down.

Zalek only smirked before he injected her with the syringe and watched as angel wings appeared from her back. She closed her eyes while she screamed from the pain and when she opened them her eyes were glowing red. Her angel wings started to turn black and soon they were as black as night.

Zalek laughed before Samuel walked into the room whilst playing Candy Crush on his phone.

Zalek's POV

I had walked off and now I was near the top of the castle. I reached the highest tower and saw the black void that seemed to be a portal. I walked through the portal and watched my surrounding change into black brick. I walked past a couple guards until I reached a red throne. I heard the shadows that went past me laugh showing their pure white eyes and teeth. On the throne appeared a man figure, but he was see-through with completely white eyes and teeth that were razor sharp. He was called Shadollin, the king of shadows, "so, how has your plan been going so far?" He asked in a voice that would send shivers down your spine.

"It's been going perfectly." I smirked.

Shadollin flew off the throne and went infront of me, "I'm getting impatient. When is my part?" He questioned making his smirk turn into a threatening scowl.

"Soon." I informed.

I got his name in a dream and not the Internet! Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!