Chapter 10 - "Poisoned"

Chapter 10
"Poisoned"
---
Seto's POV

We reached the house where Jess, Ross, Max, Jin, Barney and Sky live. We opened the door to see the place was a mess and drops of blood that lead somewhere in the house, "Oh no! SKY!!!" Ross called out.

"ROSS!!!!" Sky replied running to the door.

"What happened?!" Jess questioned as she realised Sky had a slight cut on his neck and he had bandages on his arm.

"Jin. Jin came and attacked us! He nearly killed Max and me! Anyways, Max is unconscious in the living room." Sky informed.

"Do you know where Jin is?" I asked.

"No clue!" Sky exclaimed.

"I'm right here." A voice spoke from behind.

I turned around to see who I think is Jin. I teleported a book infront of Ross and made it go to the page I wanted him to read from, "NOW!" I ordered.

Just make up words for Ross to say as a spell! Or just make him say nothing? I suck at making things rhyme!

Jin's POV

Everything turned into darkness. I realised I was wearing a cloak and that I was infront of me? "Wh-who are you?!" He questioned.

I recognised this. I took off my hood, "I'm you." I informed not having control of what I do or say.

"N-no! You can't be me!!!" He yelled.

I couldn't watch myself. I couldn't do this... I hurt Sky, Max and Barney! I didn't even mean to! The worst part is that one of them or 2 or maybe even all of them could be poisoned!!! I need to warn them!!!!!

Max's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a lab of some kind? I walked over to a person, "Excuse my but, do you know where I am?" I asked and got no response.

I looked around to see 2 metal doors. One of them opened to show a cloaked man with brown hair and brown eyes, "Test 2 has failed." One of the men in the room informed to the cloaked man.

"Really? I had my hopes high for him. Atleast one of the three will die." The cloaked man exclaimed.

"Zalek. What if they save him?" Another man asked.

I realised the cloaked man was Zalek, test 2 was Jin and that someone might die! "I bet they wouldn't even realise it until he actually died!" Zalek smirked.

"Sir, isn't he quite stubborn?" The first man asked.

"Of course I know that! He's one of the most stubborn people in their small little team! Do you want me to kill you Samuel?!" Zalek threatened.

"I'm sorry!" The first man apologised.

"Anyways, when should the poison start to affect him?" Zalek asked.

"Soon." Samuel informed.

"Good. I can't wait for him to be gone! Then I would have less to deal with!" Zalek grinned.

Everything then became darkness... A while later the darkness went away to reveal the house and also I was welcomed by the smell of blood. I stood up but then instantly collapsing making a loud thud! Sky, Jess, Ross and some other guy came in, "What happened?" Jess asked.

"I tried to stan-" I was cut off by my own scream.

"Are you okay?!" Ross questioned.

I could tell I was getting paler by the second, "Do you think I'm okay!!!" I yelled as my nose started to bleed.

I then realised I was the one who got poisoned, "N-NO!!!!!!!!- owie!" I screamed and complained at the end.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!