Chapter 12 - "The Girl"

Chapter 12
"The Girl"
---
Third Person

It was night when Ross, Jess and Jin decided to make camp, "I'm bored....!" Ross whined.

"What are we even supposed to do?" Jess asked.

"The antidote is somewhere near here!" Jin answered.

"I'll go look around in the forest." Ross informed as he flew into the forest which was next to them.

Sky's POV

Max started to cough and soon he was coughing up his own blood!!! Luckily, he on,y coughed a couple times each hour...

Ross' POV

I flew past the trees and the moonlight barely made it through the trees. It was dark. I made fire appear in my hands to create light, "Wh-who are you?!" Someone questioned from behind me.

I turned around to see a 10 year old with white hair, blue eyes and she wore a shredded brown dress, "My name is Ross. Now, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Skylar. Also, I recommend you leave." She informed.

"Why, are you going to beat me up?" I joked.

"It's not gonna be me betting you up. It's gonna be that." Skylar pointed behind me

I looked behind me to see a big long white snake hissing at me, "RUN!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran bcc to the camp with Skylar behind me.

"Scaredy cat!" Skylar laughed.

"Your 10 and your calling me a scaredy cat!!!!!!" I yelled as I flew face to face with her.

"Yep!" Skylar informed.

Fire appeared in my hands, "I recommend leaving." I gritted my teeth.

Skylar smirked as he blue eyes started to glow, "Why would I do that?" Skylar smirked.

She started to float as her white hair was being blown back by the wind causing it to glow too, "What are you doing?" I asked calming down.

"I didn't say I was normal." Skylar giggled as the moons light shone on her.

Zalek's POV

Skylar! They found Skylar!!!!!! I have to get rid of her before they realise who she really is!!!!!! This will be hard.....! "SAMUEL!!!!!!!!" I shouted before Samuel appeared infront of me.

"What is it?" Samuel questioned while playing a game on his phone.

"They found Skylar!!!!!" I clenched my fists.

"Cool." Samuel nodded.

"Are you even listening to me?!" I questioned.

"Great." Samuel continued to nod.

I snatched his phone, "HEY!!!!!!!!!" Samuel yelled.

"Now you will listen to me!" I shouted.

"Rude." Samuel muttered.

"Anyways, they found Skylar!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"They what!!!!!!!" Samuel shouted.

"Anyways, how's the dino going?" I asked.

"Good. It's nearly done." Samuel smirked.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!