Chapter 21 - "Revenge Is Sweet"

A/N:
This is some art made by, xOwlfeatherx ! She also made the brand new book cover which is ROSSOME!!!!

A/N:This is some art made by, xOwlfeatherx ! She also made the brand new book cover which is ROSSOME!!!!

EnderBop

And ThatDragonBarney

Chapter 21
"Revenge Is Sweet"
---
Third Person

Jess flew through the forest with a white and gold sword in her hands. She smirked as she saw the village where Ross and Barney were. Jess flew up to them and stabbed Ross' arm with her sword.

"JESS?!?!?!?!?!?" Ross and Barney yelled in surprise.

Jess smirked as she flew over to Barney and stabbed him in the chest. Barney let out a pain filled scream as Ross shot a ball of fire at Jess. Jess took out the sword she had buried in Barney's chest and cut Ross' stomach, "Why ares yous doings this?!" Barney questioned as he got battle ready along with trying to stop the bleeding.

Jess laughed as she flew away, "I'm going to try to cry for you." Ross informed.

"Huh?" Barney squinted his eyes.

A tear went down Ross, face as he took it with his finger and rubbed it in Barney's fur. All of Ross' wounds had gone away as Barney's were slowly healing, "She's alive and she wants revenge...." Ross whispered.

Jess' POV

I flew past trees as I cleaned the blood off of my sword, "Soon, I will have my revenge." I smirked.

I stopped flying and looked at a tree, "This should do it." I informed as I carved a b in the tree and put a cross over it.

I took out a dagger I had hid in my pocket and stuck it in the b, "Perfect." I grinned as I continued to fly away.

I flew towards their house. I smirked as I took out a lighter from my pocket. I set the roof on fire as I flew away, again.

Cindy's POV

I sat down on the forest as I looked at the house doing nothing, "I'm bored!" I whined.

I soon saw the roof of the house become aflame. I ran inside the house because I knew someone was in there. Jin. I ran upstairs as smoke started to come from above. I soon saw Jin in the hallway for 1 second before he disappeared, only leaving purple particles behind, "JIN?!?!?!" I yelled before I started coughing from the smoke.

I could barely breath as my vision started to darken, "I didn't want to do this." I female voice spoke before everything became darkness.

Rosie's POV

I watched as someone who looks quite similar to me fell onto the ground as fire spread through the building. I picked up the girl and used a teleporter to get back to the castle, "I'm sorry." I apologised before I appeared in my bedroom only to place her on my bed.

"I never wanted to do this. After my parents died Zalek and Samuel were the only people that would take me and Nathan." I informed while trying to hold back tears.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!