Chapter 48 - "When Time Ends" <Part Two/The Finale>

Chapter 48

"When Time Ends"

<Part Two/The Finale>

---------

Third Person

Mayday, mayday

Ross smashed through a window as he broke in to the castle, "Hey, Ross, is it? Yah well, if you wanna fight Zalek he's somewhere, also don't kill me! I helped, I'm not telling them you broke in to the castle, so yeah, cya!" A voice interrupted His thoughts.

The ship is slowly sinking

Ross flew throughout the castle until he found a big open room. Zalek was sitting down looking at paper against the wall. Anger burst through Ross as his hands got engulfed by orange flames.

They think I'm crazy

The flames soon turned blue as they went up his arms he shot flames at Zalek as he was forced against the wall the paper we was reading now burning to ashes.

But they don't know the feeling

"No!" He screamed seeing the paper as Ross saw the tears on his cheeks.

They're all around me

Ross smiled as the flames turned white, he felt flames erupt form his arms as they covered the whole room making a small gap for Zalek to stand.

Circling like vultures

Flames fell onto Zalek causing a loud scream to come, Ross shot fire at the now burning man. Ross stopped firing once the screams stopped and only heard the sizzling of flames and pain filled sobs.

They wanna break me

Ross flew through the smoke to Zalek and kicked his skull until he was sure he was gone.

And wash away my colours

He then felt most of the flames go away, his arms still being covered by white flames that felt like nothing to him.

Wash away my colours

Ross grabbed the head to see burnt skin, and blood leaking from his hair and mouth. Ross pulled on the head till it was no long on the body.

Take me high

Ross then threw it to the other side of the room. Ross soon saw the paper still was there.

And I'll sing

Ross picked up the paper to see three stick figures, one was shit and had spiky brown hair, the other was tall and had long brown hair and the last one was tall with not so spiky brown hair.

Oh, you make everything

Unreadable words were at the bottom. Soon the scientist was in the room.