Chapter 19 - "Ryan"

Chapter 19
"Ryan"
---
Zalek's POV

"When is he coming?" I asked,

"Im right here oldie!" He informed from behind me.

"I'm not old! I'm immortal!" I yelled.

"So, your old." He snickered.

I turned around only to see a teenager with black hair, grey eyes, pale skin and he wore all black, "Ryan. You know why you are here right?" I questioned. (It's a different Ryan)

"Of course I do! Who would call a Necromancer and not need to bring someone back to life!" Ryan laughed.

"Samuel." Me and Ryan informed.

"He's done it before....!" Ryan chuckled.

"I don't know why I trust a 17 year old......." I muttered.

"Because I'm the only Necromancer you know!" Ryan informed.

"I hate you....." I informed.

"Your just saying that!" Ryan smirked.

Third Person

Zalek and Ryan walked into a graveyard to see Sky and Ghost there, "Ryan, it's time for you to meet some people who will soon be dead." Zalek smirked causing Sky and Ghost to turn around.

Ghost smirked as Zalek teleported behind them, "Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Ryan! I'm a Necromancer who is going to kill you soon!" Ryan introduced before zombies started to come out of their graves.

"Why did you choose to bring them back as zombies?" Zalek asked.

"It makes them harder to kill." Ryan smirked.

A cat appeared infront of Zalek, "What are you gonna do?" Zalek questioned before the cat jumped on him and scratched him like crazy causing him to scream and fall over.

Ghost laughed as Sky tried to fight the zombies, "A little help please?" Sky begged.

"Your fine I'm just watching my cat win a fight between Zalek!" Ghost laughed.

"GET OFF OF ME CAT!!!!!!!!" Zalek yelled still not winning the fight.

Rosie's POV

I was walking through a village with Nathan until a loud roar interrupted me from my thoughts, "Why do you keep on roaring?!" A flying narwhal questioned as he lowered onto the ground with a purple dragon.

"So, thens I cans win!" The dragon informed.

Danger barked and ran towards the flying narwhal, "DOG!!!!!!!" The narwhal yelled before flying higher in the sky.

Danger kept on jumping below him to try and get to him, "I'm sorry about Danger....." I informed picking her up.

I then noticed the purple dragon laughing like crazy, "You should be....." The narwhal mumbled.

"Well, my name is Rosie!" I greeted.

"My name is Ross and that is Barney." The narwhal exclaimed.

"Like the dinosaur?" I asked.

"He used to be a dinosaur." Ross informed.

"I'm gonna make some hybrids. The first one will be a narwhal." I remembered what Zalek had said.

"I should go!" I walked away.

"Why?" Ross asked.

"Um..... N-no reason!" I rushed causing me to run away.

"Well, she's weirds." Barney informed.

Zalek the cat fighter! Kitten is BUFF!!! Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!