Chapter 15 - "Time To Reveal"

A/N:
Winners! Art contest winner is xOwlfeatherx !!!

A/N:Winners! Art contest winner is xOwlfeatherx !!!

???'s POV

I ran. I heard their barking and their feet running across the dirt. I looked behind me to see the wolves which I tried to fight, but it turns out they are a pack filled with alphas..... I had long scratches all over me along with some deep bites. I let my long pink hair flow behind me. I screamed as a wolf pounced on me, pinning me to the ground. I struggled to get loose form the wolves grip along with dodging its attacks, "HELP!!!!!!" I screamed hoping someone would hear.

Everything was starting to blur. The last thing I saw was a person with Purple glowing eyes, razor sharp teeth and black patches on their skin kill the wolves with a black sword. I then let darkness cover my vision.

Jin's POV

I walked into the house and realised I think she would think we were sane if she woke up in a non-blood covered room. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom for the first aid kit I hid in there. I put her down on the floor and grabbed the first aid kit from a cupboard. She had pale skin and wore a minty sleeveless tank-top, with a white star at the bottom left corner, short jeans, white socks and sports shoes. I had cleaned all of the blood off of her before her eyes slowly opened, "Where am I?" She asked showing her green eyes also not noticing me standing a few feet away from her.

"Your at a house." I informed rolling my eyes.

"I knew that!" The girl snapped jumping up staring directly at me with her hand curled up into fists.

"Calm down! You should be thankful that I saved you!" I backed away.

"Okay!" She smiled.

"Anyways, what is your name?" I asked.

"I'll tell only if you tell!" She informed.

"Ok, my name is JinBop." I exclaimed.

"My name is Cindy Fox! Nice to meet you!" She greeted.

"Nice to meet you too." I informed.

???'s POV (It's a different person)

I walked through the forest with my pug Danger at my side, "I need help!" Zalek informed with his magic.

"With what?" I asked.

"Samuel! I can't get him to stop playing Candy Crush!!!" Zalek complained.

I laughed, "Candy Crush?!?!?!?" I question while wiping away tears.

"It also doesn't help that his ringtone is Taylor Swift!!!" Zalek yelled with anger.

I fell on the floor exploding with laughter, "C-candy Crush and Taylor Swift!!!!!!" I exploded with laughter.

"ROSIE!!!!!!!" Zalek yelled.

"F-fine! I'm coming!" I informed standing up and wiping away tears.

"You better be......." Zalek mumbled not noticing I could still hear him.

"Anyways, where is Nathan?" I asked.

"Hey! I don't know the answer to everything!" Zalek complained before teleporting me to his lab.

???'s POV (Still a different person!)

I laid on the branch in the tree letting my silver hair flow from the breeze. I patted kitten my pure whit cat, kitten purred. I heard someone talking near me and jumped down from the tree. I hid behind another tree as I spotted a girl with long pink hair, white skin and blue eyes talking to..... No one? I held kitten as I listened too her conversation, "Anyways, where is Nathan?" She asked before she disappeared.

"Weird..." I mumbled sitting down.

I stood up and walked through the forest until I reached a window to a house. The house was just outside of the forest so I ducked and closely watched what they were doing from a window. There was a girl with long black hair, brown eyes and she wore a purple shirt, pink shorts and white sneakers. The other was a man with ginger hair. "HEY!!!" A girl shouted from behind me.

I turned around to see a 10 year old with white hair, blue eyes, pale skin and she wore a brown dress, "Who are you?!" She questioned.

I looked around to hopefully find something that could help me escape, "Answer me!" The girl demanded.

"My name is Ghost..." I sighed.

"My name is Skylar! Nice to meet you!" Skylar smiled.

Skylar's POV

I looked at Ghost. She had silver hair, Crimson eyes, very pale skin and she wore black Jean shorts, a white t-shirt with long open sleeves, a grey and black hoodie, with a grey and white SnapBack hat, a white pair of ankle socks and  pair of grey sneakers. "Can I leave now?" She asked.

"Sure....." I informed before she ran into the forest.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!