Chapter 32 - "Coma"

Chapter 32
"Coma"
---
Ross' POV

I sat down on grass near the camp of the base before everything started to spin and everything turned black.

I opened my eyes to see myself on the grass, eyes closed and I had a bleeding nose, "Welcome back." The same female voice greeted.

"Who are you?" I asked as I looked behind me.

"My name is Lara, Lara Hunt." She informed.

In front of me stood a 16 year old. She had kinda pale skin, dull blue eyes, brown hair a fringe and a streak of black in her hair, "My name is Ross." I told.

"If you are wondering where you are, you are in coma land! Well, that's what I call it..." Lara exclaimed.

""How do I wake up?" I asked.

"I don't know,... My brother is planning to bring me back, but I don't know about you...." Lara mumbled.

"So, I'm stuck here!" I yelled.

"I've been stuck here for centuries! IM PRETTY SURE I HAVE IT WORSE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Lara shouted.

"Did your younger sister just die!" I informed.

"My parents are dead! I've been watching my brother go through torment for years and I have just been watching, unable to do anything!!!" Lara cried.

"I'm sorry...." I apologised.

"I'm going to watch my brother die...." Lara sobbed.

"Who is your brother?" I asked.

"His name is Ryan..." She whispered.

"Wait, is he the Ryan Sky told me about?" I questioned

"Yes.... But, he actually cares..... He is only the way he is because of our grandpa......" Lara mumbled.

Max's POV

I was back at the castle as Ryan came into view, "You know the thing Samuek created to make the hybrid side stronger well, here ya' go!" Ryan injected me with something.

I screamed as a burning liquid entered my veins. Ryan chuckled as he took the syringe out of my arm. I clenched my fists a little too tightly as blood dripped from my hands, "Bye, now!" Ryan waved before he disappeared.

A scowl appeared on my face, how is a 17 year old working for evil? He confuses me... Everything started to turn black as I woke up in the darkness again, "Welcome back..." The same ice cold voice or Ranin greeted.

"Where are you?!" I yelled.

"Nowhere." He informed as I woke up on the floor of the castle.

How does that keep happening? I walked over to the library of the castle and found a book called, The Spirits Of The Lost. I opened the book to a page and it said this,

There are spirits created by a man named Harrison, he created the spirits to make chaos rule the world. There were 6, their names were, Ranin, Gione, Ikones, Aninser and Skallon.we don't know much about the spirits as all we know is that they were banished by the Heavener or the goddess of heaven to a land of darkness.

The land of darkness? Was I there when Rabin talked to me? How did I get there and how am I not trapped there?

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my wolfCubs!