Chapter 24 - "Test 5"

A/N:
When the writing is like this that means it's an authors note!

Chapter 24
"Test 5"
---
-Third Person-

Max was chained to a wall with poorly done bandages on his wound while Max had lava underneath him. Silence was everything around Max as it was intuited by footsteps, "This will be fun!" The young voice from before informed.

Soon a teenager came into view. He had spiky black hair, pale skin, grey eyes and wore all black, "My name is Ryan, yours?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you?" Max questioned his voice hoarse.

So, I am having another contest thing, but it's not about this book. I need 15 people for a hunger games simulator I am going to use. So, if you want to be in the hunger games along with Sky, Ross, Barney, Max, Jess, Zalek, Samuel, Ryan and Shadollin you can just comment and I can add you. I will publish a chapter with the hunger games ranks and how it played out next time I update.

"It's either you tell me your name or I'm stuck calling you test 5 for the rest of your visit." Ryan smirked.

"My name is Max and what do you mean, test 5?" Max asked.

"Ross was test 1, Jin was test 2, Barney was test 3, Jessica was test 4 and you are test 5." Ryan exclaimed.

-Max's POV-

"Who's test 6?!" I ordered.

"(There is no way I'm telling you!)" Ryan answered.

"No....." I whispered.

"Yes!" Ryan laughed.

"Who are the others?!" I questioned.

"I don't even know that and you think I would tell you even if I did know!" Ryan grinned.

"Well, is there anything you can tell me?" I asked.

"Zalek has an old friend or as I know him, my grandpa! His name is Shadollin! He is the king of shadows and the only family I have left! He killed the rest........! Anyways, Zalek has made a deal with him! The deal is that Shadollin helps make a hybrid and Zalek takes care of me! Shadollin hates me, well, everyone hates me!" Ryan informed.

"Who's the hybrid?" I questioned.

"I dunno? I don't even think Shadollin knows!" Ryan laughed.

"Why are you weird?" I asked.

"Oh, sometimes you have to be weird to not be depressed by the fact that you died when you were 7 because of your grandpa and that he killed all of your family!" Ryan chuckled.

"Wait, he killed you?" I questioned.

"Yep! I was resurrected by another necromancer, that necromancer taught me necromancy, he was surprised because I was more powerful than him even though I was 10, Shadollin found him, killed him and took care of me!" Ryan chuckled, "I technically am the prince of shadows!"

Ryan took out a knife, "What are you doing?" I asked.

Ryan stabbed me in the gut as a shockwave of pain came over me.

Jess' POV

I flew over to the burning base with Barney, "YOUR ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!" Jin, Sky, Ghost and Skylar yelled.

"Yes, I am, but I hurt Barney when Zalek had control and I stabbed Max and now he's missing!" I informed.

"Where's Ross?!" Skylar panicked.

"Yeah, where is he?" Jin asked.

"Your alive?!" Sky repeated.

Barney opened his eyes, "Samuels. He has ross." Barney informed.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!