Chapter 28 - "Unknown Siblings"

Chapter 28
"Unknown Siblings"
---
-Ross' POV-

Someone walked past some lava as I snuck behind them stealing a piece of technology I'm hoping is the teleporter. I fiddled with the controls until I ended up in a forest, "Meh, atleast I'm somewhere." I informed before walking a bit until I was in a fight zone.

Max was a hybrid, Jess was nice and Cindy looked different. Max quickly climbed up a tree hiding himself and soon a scream was heard. I looked behind me to see that Max had dug his claws into Skylar's back, "Did I ever tell you about your siblings? 'Cause Skylar is one." Max smirked.

"What?!" Me and Skylar yelled in surprise as Max took his claws out from Skylar's back.

"Say goodbye!" Max grinned before climbing up some more trees until he was nowhere to be seen.

Skylar fell onto the ground as Barney rested against a tree. I ran over to skylar as she bled out, but was slowly healing. Barney roared as he shakily fell onto the ground, "What's wrong?" Jess asked.

"I think it's the scratch? Maybe, Max poisoned you?" Jin suggested.

"Then, what's the antidote?" I questioned.

"I can try to make one while, Jess, Ross and Skylar look for the antidote. Sky you will be taking care of Barney and I'm guessing poison wouldn't effect Skylar since she heals." Jin assigned.

"Well, let's get going!" Skylar informed before walking in a direction being followed by Me and Jess.

"Me and Jess can fly. Hold my hand." I ordered as Skylar held my hand.

I flew up to see her smiling. Jess followed as she also flew before Skylar screamed in pain.

Me and Jess flew to the ground as Skylar became increasingly pale, "I don't think it was only Barney that got poisoned." Skylar whispered in a weak voice.

"I'll find the antidote, you go home with Skylar." Jess informed as she flew away.

I flew back to a camp made near the burnt base to place Skylar on a sleeping bag, "She was also poisoned." I told.

Blood dropped from barney's wound and nose as he roared in pain. Skylar winced as blood dripped from her back. I realized the scratch wound on her back had come back, "The scratches. Max has poison in his claws..." I mumbled.

"That means-" sky was cut off.

"One of them will die." Jin finished.

I gulped, my sister or my best friend will die.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!