Chapter 11 - "1 Problem Leads To Another"

Chapter 11
"1 Problem Leads To Another"
---
Third Person

Max was nearly as pale as the moon. Pain filled his veins. He also had a migraine. Meanwhile, Jin woke up and had control, "MAX!!!!!!" Jin yelled as he heard Max's pain filled screams.

Jin ran into the living room to see Max on the floor laying on a pool of his own blood, "Jin! Your awake! You did this to Max so maybe you can undo it?" Sky questioned.

"I think I know where to get an antidote!" Jin informed.

"We'll go with you." Ross and Jess exclaimed.

"But, that would leave me with Max!" Sky argued.

"I'll be with you." Seto informed.

"Ok! Me, Ross and Jin will go find the antidote to whatever is happening to Max!" Jess shouted before running out of the house with Ross and Jin.

"Rude!" Sky spat.

Max's POV

Pain..... All I felt was pain.... My own screams filled my ears.... All I smelt was the metallic smell of blood..... I was fighting for my own life... My eyes threatened to close.... I couldn't move.... I felt weak, "Give into the pain..." Informed a voice.

The voice only made me do the opposite. I clenched my fists even though I was shaking and it took a lot of strength. "NO!!!!" I yelled making Sky and Seto jump.

"Good. I already have plans for you." The voice replied.

Ross' POV

I was flying, Jin was teleporting and Jess was riding a horse. "How long till we get there?" I asked.

"It would take a long time. So, maybe atleast 1 day." Jin informed.

"WHAT!!!!" Jess yelled.

"This is gonna take FOREVER!!!!!!" I complained.

"It already will!" Jess argued.

"Why couldn't I have not gained control!" Jin muttered.

"HEY!!!!!" Me and Jess shouted.

Zalek's POV

I teleported infront of the hospital, "Are you sure this is where he is?" I asked Samuel who was next to me.

Samuel had blond hair, blue eyes, glasses and he wore and white lab coat, "Yes, sir. He is definitely here!" Samuel informed.

"Good." I smirked as I walked inside.

Samuel's POV

We were just outside of the room where he stayed in, "Time for some more testing." Zalek grinned as we entered the room. Inside lay the purple dinosaur, "I think I would, like him better if he was a dragon." Zalek chuckled.

"I have the teleporting device ready." I informed.

"You do realise I have magic." Zalek exclaimed.

"But, this way you wouldn't be wasting your magic." I put on my gloves.

"Fine. This is why your my favourite." Zalek smirked.

"Teleportation commenced" the device informed as it teleported me, Zalek and the purple dinosaur.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!