Chapter 26 - "Answers"

Chapter 26
"Answers"
---
Max's POV

There was no reply, "WHO IS RANIN?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted.

Pain filled me as me teeth became razor sharp except this time I didn't scream. Ryan froze, "WHY WONT YOU TELL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Because Ranin is a spirit." Ryan informed.

"That doesn't explain why you wouldn't reply." I calmed down.

"There are six spirits. Those spirits were created by a friend of Zalek's named Harrison. Ranin was one of those spirits. The heavener or the goddess of heaven banished them. That was years ago. I died a couple hundred years after then I came back to life in this time, ten years later here I am!" Ryan told.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked.

"I'm not doing anything to you, it's all Zalek!" Ryan told.

"Then who is Samuel?" I questioned.

"Samuel is the main scientist here. It is only Harrison, Zalek, Samuel, me and Shadollin!" Ryan exclaimed.

"How are Zalek and Harrison alive?" I asked.

"Their immortal! Technically Harrison is 100 year older than Zalek, but who cares!" Ryan laughed.

I screamed as another surge of pain hit me. I gained razor sharp claws and a blood covered hand, "Samuel has already trapped Ross in the nether, so then Ross' hybrid side will gain control! You should've stopped fighting when you has the chance." Ryan threatened as he took out another knife and stabbed me.

Ryan's POV (I think this might be a first)

After I had tortured Max I walked away and through the portal to the shadow castle, "Hello, Ryan." Shadollin smirked.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"What I've wanted ever since you were born was to kill your family gain their power and kill you so I could gain your power. You have the power from your fathers side and your mothers side combined!" Shadollin informed.

"You only unleashed my power by killing me, now I cannot be killed." I grinned.

"Your a necromancer, why have you not tried to bring back your family?" Shadollin asked.

"You've already taken their magic, shadows and souls so, there is no point. Even if I could I wouldn't be able to bring back who you trapped." I exclaimed.

"Forget it! That was years ago! They never cared anyways!" Shadollin laughed.

I left the castle as I teleported to a graveyard and walked over to one specific grave, "I will find a way to kill Shadollin and save you." I whispered.

The words marked in the grave made me have to hold back tears,

Lara Hunt
R.I.P
"She was a
Great sister"

She isn't dead though. She's just trapped. Shadollin had trapped her into a coma she could never wake up from or die from. The only way to make her wake up is to kill Shadollin and that is what I'm going to do. For her. For my little sister.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!