Chapter 5 - "Test 2"

Chapter 5
"Test 2"
---
Zalek's POV

I finished my experiment with the 2 people and now I am bored....... I teleported to the house they live in and I realised Aphmau and Mithzan had moved in with them. I teleported inside to see Jin unconscious on a couch. I teleported with him back to my lab to do tests on him or just make him a hybrid.

Third Person

Jin was on 1 of the tables in the testing room. Zalek cut Jin's stomach. Zalek grabbed a syringe and injected Jin with it. Parts of Jin's skin started to turn black. Jin's eyes opened to reveal that they were purple. He smirked revealing razor sharp teeth, "Just for your information, I am horrible at making up names! So, don't get mad when I name you! Your name is EnderBop!" Zalek rushed.

 He smirked revealing razor sharp teeth, "Just for your information, I am horrible at making up names! So, don't get mad when I name you! Your name is EnderBop!" Zalek rushed

"EnderBop? Seriously?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, seriously." Zalek replied.

Jin teleported behind Zalek. Zalek turned around, "How can I teleport? Also, why do I have a long cut in my stomach?" Jin questioned.

"Your part EnderMen so you can teleport. The bandages for that cut are here. Also, I have a job for you." Zalek informed.

"What's the job?" Jin asked as he grabbed the bandages and patched up the cut.

"I need you to get rid of some people." Zalek exclaimed.

"Who are they?" Jin questioned as he put the bandages back.

Zalek showed Jin a picture of Sky, Barney, Ross, Jess and Max with his magic, "Get rid of them." Zalek instructed as He teleported Jin to their house.

Jess' POV

Jin had been missing for 2 weeks now! I was outside the house tending to a garden I made, "Hello." Someone spoke from behind me.

I looked behind me to see Jin except there were black patches in his skin, he had razor teeth teeth and his eyes were glowing purple?! "JIN!!!" I shouted out of surprise.

"Wow! You won the Shout A Persons Name When You See Them contest!" Jin joked.

Barney opened the front door and walked out not realising that Jin was right infront of him, "Hi Jess." Barney waved.

"Too easy!" Jin chuckled as he teleported behind Barney but with a black sword!

Jin stabbed Barney and then cut him causing Barney to scream! I just stood there wide eyed, mouth opened and I was paralysed, "I HATE ZALEK!!!!!!!!" Ross yelled as he flew outside knocking down the front door.

Jin teleported with Barney and soon he came back with a beaten and stabbed Barney! Jin teleported again but instead never came back, "We have to get him to a hospital!" Ross instructed before everything became a blur.

The last thing I heard was Ross saying, "Jin was only the second out of ten."

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!