Chapter 39 "Life or Death?"

Okay! Enough warnings, that literally the book now, so, if you don't Already know, there will be language and maybe even some incredibly sad parts, also I'm making this chapter VERY long.
Chapter 39
"Life or Death?"
---
Ross' POV

Everything is said and done.

I stared at this man standing above the body of the other guy, "Who are you?" I asked a bit scared of his appearance.

Everyone has had their fun.

He had light brown curly hair, blood on his hands, he wore a grey-orange-black outfit and the weirdest part is that he had glowing yellow eyes, "You forgot me? Well, this is a lot more interesting!" He grinned insanity clear in his voice.

Time to make my exit from this

The other guy was way scarier must I admit though, black stuff on his skin, purple glowing eyes, extremely sharp teeth, also, how did he know my name? "What did you do to that scary guy?" I questioned backing away.

Fairytale

"Oh, Jin? I just put him to rest." He smirked.

My departure was foreseen

"You killed him?!" I yelled.

From the very beginning

"What?" The smirk went away being replaced by confusion, "I didn't kill my old pal! I gave him the choice." He informed.

Assume life of insanity

"The choice of what?" I asked confused.

Sayonara

"The choice of life or death." He started grinning again, "If he chooses death he gets peace, he gets to be freed from this hell he lives in! If he chooses life, he will die sooner or later." He shrugged at the end.

"Hello, nice to meet you

"Why do you think I care if that stranger lives or not!" I shouted pointing at the body on the ground.

"You seem familiar,

He raised an eyebrow, "You'll know later." He disappeared the body coming with him.

"Have I met you before?

"I didn't even get his name, rude much." I muttered.

"Goodbye, sweetie.

I closed my eyes slam shut as a horrible pain echoed through my skull. My hands were linked with the head as I fell to my knees my red bow tie falling from my neck. My tail swayed slowly in harmony with the horrible pain. It soon took over sending me straight down to the dirt.

"Nice to see you.

My eyelids opened blinding me with the bright light. I shook my head glancing at my hand to see my skin now pale, I felt warmth in my eyes as a tingling feeling rose in my hands.

"Haven't talked in quite a while."

Max's POV

Insanity

The voice I wasn't able to recognise as I felt the blood leave me, but it Felt... Normal? I stopped feeling everything and anything, I couldn't smell or breathe, everything was numb, am I dead? Am I f*cking dead! Did I go through all this just to die!?