Chapter 17 - "Death"

Don't Play Song Yet
Chapter 17
"Death"
---
Max's POV

Me and Jess had exited the House and we're now just walking in the woods, "Did you hear that?" Jess asked.

"Hear what?" I questioned.

"THAT!!!!!!" Jess screamed as a loud roar almost made my ears bleed.

2 seconds later Barney was in front of us, but he had a tail, wings, claws and razor sharp teeth. Barney charged for me sending me into a tree! Barney then flew overhead to Jess and clawed at her, digging his claws into her back!!! I ran towards them and kicked Barney off. Barney roared as I punched him in his gut. He then flew away.

I ran over to Jess to see her nearly covered by her own blood. I quickly checked for a pulse to realise she had one, "J-Jess?" I asked.

"Just remember, you guys were my best friends...." Jess smiled slightly.

"So, I'm not you bestest friend?" I questioned holding back tears.

She laughed before she took her last breath, "Jess? Jess?!" I let the tears out.

"Zalek. You've pulled the last straw." I informed clenching my fists and standing up to see Barney behind me.

Barney smirked. I ran towards him and punched him and kept on punching not caring that he had scratched me and bitten me ALOT. Barney flew up and I grabbed hold of his tail instantly pulling him back onto the ground as I used his own claws to attack him. He roared as I took out my sword and was ready to stab him in his heart. The smirk on Barney's face was replaced by sadness, guilt and fear, "M-max?" Barney stuttered.

"I'ms mes! I promise! Please! Ims tellings the truths!" Barney informed.

"You killed Jess...!" I muttered.

"I didnts means to!" Barney backed away.

"Hey gu-" Sky walked over to us with a girl.

"What is happening?!" The girl questioned.

"I have no clue." Sky informed.

Sky took out his sword and walked over to me, "What happened?" He asked calmly.

"Barney killed Jess and now he's saying he is in control....." I whispered.

"He what?!" Sky yelled.

"Ims sorry......" Barney informed tears forming in his eyes.

Third Person (Play The Song Now)

They were in a village for Jess' funeral. It started to rain causing the blood on Barney and Max to wash away. The rain poured down as the wind threatened to send them flying into the air. Tears fell down from everyone's eyes including Ghost's even though she never knew Jess she knew that she was a nice person.

Ross' POV

Memories..... Memories filled my head and they were all about Jess.... I tried holding back tears that I knew would fall either way......

Sky, Jin, Ross, Barney and Max were walking around in the park until Ross tripped on a stick and was face-first into the dirt, "Are you okay?" Jess questioned helping Ross up.

"I'm fine.... Anyways, who are you?" Ross asked.

"My name is Jessica!" She smiled.

"My name is Ross." Ross informed.

"Well, nice to meet you, Ross!" Jess informed.

"Nice to meet you too." Ross exclaimed.

The rain hit my head and soon I was soaked as another memory entered my head.....

Third Person

Barney felt like he just killed the last bit of hope for everyone and he didn't realise he actually did....

Zalek's POV

I smirked as I watched the funeral with my invisibility. I had Samuel next to me, "Who's next?" Samuel asked.

"I don't know, but I know it will be incredibly easy to destroy their lives now!" I laughed.

I'm sorry I killed Jess, but it makes a good storyline! I have a reason! Ok, so now I have to go to court and face off the judge... Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment? Anyways, for now goodbye my WolfCubs!