02.Eyes

June P.o.v

I got ready and rushed out of my dorm and reached Becky's dorm. She was busy drawing her eyes perfectly. I was kind of shocked cause I never saw her putting this much effort into her looks but I guess things change. Ever since I discovered about her undying crush on her brother's friend I don't know what to really expect from her (winky face). I was totally supportive about it by the way.

She noticed me finally, looking through her giant mirror on the wall. 

"You look Gorgeous!"  She said smiling warmly.

"Ahh..Thank you!" I flashed a bright smile.

I felt good when I heard her compliment after all my hard work did pay off. I was wearing an elegant full hand, sweetheart neck gown that my mom got me last month. It had lacy patterns that complimented me pretty well. I was standing tall with black silhouettes and had light make up on with cherry- red lipstick, the hairdo was very simple I straightened out my hair and left it free.

Becky was looking stunning in a long royal-red evening gown with red plums. She had baby pink lipstick on and her hairdo was a fishtail, it complemented her really well cause she had really long hair.

I asked her to rush up since we were running late. We had to give our attendance to our professor at 4 O'clock sharp. We rushed out of our dorms and entered the auditorium after a 5 min walk. We clicked a selfie for my Instagram and continued walking. I was walking as I was adoring the selfie that we clicked just before. And then Bam! I hit on something or should I say, someone?

Someone Tall, Someone absolutely Gorgeous, Someone who wouldn't stop glaring me with anger, Someone with amazing ocean blue eyes!

I was rendered speechless. I stare at that amazing creature, he was looking like some greek god. He had the perfect chiselled face, His hair was perfectly gelled, his abs were well toned. His arms were muscular and rough. But eyes were burning with cold fire. That was when I realized I was staring at him for more than a minute!

But then again I never saw him on our campus.  Who was he?

-----------------------------------

A/ N Now who is that?  ;)

Please don't forget to click on that little star below if you like the story so far.