05.Dance Date

The dance show began with a bang and there was a loud cheer from the crowd. It was a freestyle dance competition there was a lotta dance style to watch. Some were doing Salsa, Ballet, Jazz and Contemporary etc. 

Then suddenly they announced Andrew's name and it got my attention. Zayn's new single 'Like I Would' started playing and Andrew and Liam entered the stage and they started doing Hip Hop. It was really amazing. Their performance made the crowd go wild. Then they elegantly made a bow and said thank you and left the stage.

They were walking towards with a huge grin on their face.

"Your performance was phenomenal! "  I said with excitement in my eyes.

"Well..I am glad everyone enjoyed it."   Andrew said politely.

Suddenly out of nowhere a blond girl came running and hugged Andrew. Andrew didn't seem offended at all. She gave him a peck in his cheek.

"You were mind-blowing on stage baby!"  She exclaimed and hugged him.

BABY?!!?!  What the hell was that about!?  My mind already killed her five times.

Then he introduced her to us. Although Becky didn't notice the hint of despair in my eyes cause she was busy talking to Liam. And it seemed like they were enjoying their conversation. Turns out Kate was the head of the dance club in Andrew's college.

"This is Kate. My friend..."   He started.

"His Girlfriend!"  she finished with an arrogant smirk.

I swear I saw him roll his eyes.

"And you are?"  She asked with an evil grin.

I could kill her if I could. Although she was really pretty and had the perfect body, perfect smile and a perfect dress. She was wearing a skin-tight short white dress. Every guy needs someone like her as their girlfriend. I bet she was popular cause when she gave him a peck I saw a few heads turn and they looked disappointed.

"She is my friend! "  He replied politely.

I am?  Wow! I felt happy.

I just replied with a small smile.

"I never knew you can make new friends so soon except of course only for your little games! " She said with a tone of annoyance.

Games?  What kinda games is she talking about here?

I was just silent with a confused expression. He smiled faintly and avoided Kate. And went away as he got a call in his cell.

"What did you say your name was?"  She questioned me after he went away to a safe distance.

Wow, you are not friendly.

"I never said my name, It is June.. June Paxton."  I replied ignoring her attitude.

"Whatever babe!  But hands of Drew!  He is off -limits got it? " she said in spite.

"I..I wasn't planning on anything, I just met him! "  I said to defend myself.

"Look I finally got him to go out with me, I can't let some little skank like you steal him away from me! "  she was ranting something.

I didn't know to laugh at her or to feel sorry for that pathetic loser.

"Rest assured.. I am not interested! "  I exclaimed.

"Really? So you didn't think he was hot?"  She asked  finally deciding to stop blabbering stuff.