16.Dance The Night Away

June's P.o.v

There were only a few couples on the dance floor. Some slow music was playing on the background. The decoration was very authentic. It perfectly matched the Theme.

We both were dancing. He was gazing into my eyes.I felt my cheeks heat up. He turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. Yet, there was a sort of harshness to him, like he was someone who shouldn't be underestimated. I didn't quite care at the moment. Although I didn't know why? The warmth between us grew more powerful by the second. My heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. Our dance was perfect; everything from our breathing to how our feet moved stayed in sync. If, by the end of this dance my breath is taken away, I would know the exact reason why.

I realized I was smiling the whole time. He reflected back the same reaction. And at the moment I felt happy with him.I have had a really bad day yet he managed to make me happy I thought. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. The more I thought about it I was smiling like crazy.

"I love this music!"  He said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, It's good!"  I replied cooly.

"You know? You look ugly while you cry right?"  He said sarcastically.

Why? Why would he ruin everything like this!!??!

I rolled my eyes.

"Did I ruin my Mascara?"  I asked looking shocked.

"No, I just meant You should smile often like this!"  He said not shifting his gaze.

I just smiled at him.

"You dance quite well!"  I said with a tone of surprise.

"I do, Don't I?" He smirked.

"Uhh! You are so full of yourself!"  I said rolling my eyes.

"Shh! Not today..Not here!"  He said gazing at me with deep intensity.

"We can go back to loathing each other from tomorrow!"  He chuckled.

"I don't loath you! Well, you annoy me a lot! But.. Wait.Why do you?"   I asked him eyeing him suspiciously.

"At times!"   He replied sarcastically.

I gave a death glare and punched him.

"Still just a day to go! You'll b rid of me for good!"  He said with a hint of despair.

I looked confused not knowing what to tell?

"Well! You have my number I am sure you'll annoy me with creepy texts!"  I joked to break the tension.

"That'll do!" He said with a soft smile.

"I might even miss you!"   I confessed.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I decided to tell him this!!! What's wrong with me?

But he wasn't surprised at all. His face was calm and poised He just smiled.

"Me too!" He muttered looking into my eyes.

I can't believe the arrogant guy in the whole wide world cares if I exist in his life. Well, he is not all bad but yet he isn't known for his manners.

The song came to an end and so was the dance. After the dance ended. I pulled away from him and Everyone started cheering themselves.

He took my hand and planted a small kissed. A weirdly warm feeling started spreading to my heart. My cheeks flushed in red with a smile.