14.The Big Day

June's P.o.v

I was so comfortable in Becky's bed.I skipped my jog and slept in. It was my cheat day. Becky woke up for breakfast at 8.30 am.I brushed my teeth and had a hot cup of coffee. Our hostel coffee was divine. Basically I loved coffee. Becky was eating cornflakes with Ice cream.I called my home and talked with My parents and Bro. It's been long since I visited my folks.I felt homesick at times. But Becky is like family too, so it felt nice to have her.

"So I'll be at your room after lunch, We have to do the Hair and Makeup!"   I started.

"The Ball starts at 6!  " she replied making a straight face.

"Alright! Fine, be that way! But you might end up looking like a clown. "    I added with a  smirk.

"Alright, can we start at 1?"  she asked eyeing me seriously.

"Okay! But now we need to hit the gym and then the spa."  I said firmly.

"For what?"  She asked lazily.

I glared at her and then she got up reluctantly and came with me.

We went to the gym. It was empty. I played my workout Playlist and we started doing our routine workout. We were on our own for about 35 mins and then...

"Oh, look who it is?" I heard a familiar voice.

It was from Liam.

"What are you doing here?"  Becky asked him.

"It's the Gym! What ll people do here?"  He made a sarcastic comment.

"Where is Andrew?"   I asked ignoring his comment.

"He went for a jog apparently, He hates running.. I don't know what was that about!"  He said casually.

I realized something and smiled to myself.

"Stop smiling to yourself! It's creepy!"  Liam teased.

"I am not! We were just finishing. You can carry on!"  I said grabbing my bag.

"Really you are leaving? Andrew will be here in 5 mins!" he added with a smirk.

Becky was giggling with him.

"Oh stop it, both of you!"   I elbowed them both playfully.

"I am leaving! We are already behind our schedule!"  I said looking serious.

"Schedule? For what?"   I heard Andrew in distance.

Andrew was smiling brightly, It was so dreamy. His hair was messy but yet looked so perfect. His eyes were sparkling with something unknown.

"Uhh.."  I started.

"To make you people drool!"  Becky added.

"I am sure a chocolate cake can make that happen!"  Liam said sarcastically.

"Listen!?!?"  Becky started.

"Oh please, You guys!"  I stopped them both before they start another argument.

"Alright, I'll see you guys at Lunch?"  I asked them.

Andrew replied with a smile.

We left the gym and went to our dorms. And we hit the showers.

We both were fresh and we got ready for our spa treatment. But there was no spa inside the campus.

Cherry our dear friend came to our rescue. She made an appointment for us three. A week back. Yeah, we like to be in advance. She gave us a ride to Forevers Spa. It was the closest to our college. We got a head massage, hair treatment, body massage, face massage, Mani, Pedi, skin regeneration treatment and lot. We made a great day out of it.
We returned back at 11.45 am. My stomach was growling with Hunger. We both reached the dining hall.
We saw something that was kinda funny yet was annoying. Liam and Andrew got their full-on flirt on some brunette and her blond friend.