42.Trouble In Paradise

June's P.o.v

Suddenly I woke up with a jerk, I was on my bed and in my dorm. I was really confused and also my head was hurting really bad, then I noticed a small note beside my bed. I quickly opened it.

You are awake finally? Great! Now take some aspirin that's beside your night lamb, you'll feel good! - A

Andrew?!?! what the hell?

Ahhhhhhchu!

Followed by a sneeze, why was I sneezing?

Small memory flashes came rushing towards me. The argument, Punch..Wait for what? oh god.. Punch? The memory images where blurry. What did I do? Why don't I remember anything? What was the memory flashes about?! God..this is so frustrating. With a confused expression, I got outta my bed. Wait. My bed? How did I get here? I was going crazy. I pulled out my phone. I checked for messages but there was none.

I checked the time and it was 7.30 am. I quickly had a bath and made myself presentable. The not knowing part killed me, I know only one person can give me the answers but I didn't want to talk to that person. I took out my phone was staring at Andrew's name on my phone for a few seconds.

Oh..Let's just get over with it! I said to myself.

I was about to hit the call button but then my door swung open and I saw Becky was standing there with a frown.

Umm..hi? I greeted.

Well.Hello? So are you ready!? She asked with an unpleasant expression.

Ready for what exactly ?!

Um.I have no idea what you are talking about! I confessed.

You didn't listen to the announcement yesterday? We are gonna have a seminar today! She said suddenly.

Okay..what announcement? And what seminar ?! I blinked.

Yeah, Seminar please don't ask me what's it about? Cause I don't know! It seems like we are on a tight schedule this week. She said with annoyance.

okay, what's that supposed to mean? This is just for today right? I asked swiftly.

Yeah.. No .. we aren't going home this weekend, so don't worry about packing! She clarified.

What?? Please don't say you mean that! I exclaimed with shock.

Okay, this was a weekend trip that was planned by me and Becky to meet our family like ages ago, we can't cancel it suddenly. Afterall it was Easter.

Please don't make me say that again, I feel miserable already she said looking sad.

I gotta agree, I felt really disappointed.

But.. We planed it like ages ago! I said trying hard to sound normal.

Why? Why can't we go? I asked instantly.

We can't go cause of that stupid workshop, which is completely boring and useless by the way! She replied coldly.

You don't mean we are gonna spend our Easter here! And the worst part is that we have classes?!?! I exclaimed again.

Yes! That's exactly what I am telling you! Yesterday there was a meeting about this, apparently, they've planned this thing for quite some time now, we have missed the discussion cause of our little trip to London! She said with a frown.

I can't believe this! I said with frustration.

God.. why do bad things happen to good people?!? Becky being Becky tried to make me feel good but I felt really disappointed and sad.