06.Dinner

Andrew P.o.v

I was really pissed off at her. She said she would go with that guy Justin. But I can't be angry with her cause I never really asked her to go with me... Right? But I felt upset really pissed off at my situation, now I gotta go to the ball with Kate. The worst part is she wouldn't stop talking. I need to block out her voice God it was annoying, I searched for my earphones and I put them on. Chainsmokers Roses was playing and I started texting Liam although he was sitting across the room.

Drew: You there?  

Liam: whats up?

Drew: God she is annoying! :@ 

Liam: Let me guess Kate? Why can't you just break up with her?

Drew: I can't do that cause she is not my freaking Girlfriend! How many times can I explain?

Liam: Dude! She told the whole college that you are her property :p

Drew: wtf!?!?

Liam: I heard her scream to that poor June girl about something you are off-limits all that shit talk.

Drew: what? When did this happen?

Liam: I didn't note the time bro! :p

Drew: This has to stop! She is way over the line here.

Liam: Don't do anything stupid Bro!

Drew: :@ :@

Drew is offline

"Kate?!?!? where are you?" I screamed.

"Baby! What's wrong?"  She came down from her room

"Everything!! This has to stop!" I tried to be calm.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked with annoyance.

"This! You and Me! I am not interested in you so just leave me alone you get that?"  I said out of spite.

"So this is about your new plaything huh? I bet you'll be bored with her in a week or two you'll come running to me again, you can never be with someone like her!"  She went nuts.

"Just shut the hell up! This has nothing to do with anyone but you... You are someone I can't be with... I can't even stand you."  I was glaring with anger.

"Oh really? You were pretty much into me last week. How did you stand me when you stuck your tongue down my throat yesterday? You are just a pathetic playboy who can never feel the love!"   She spite.

"Oh for god sake it was just one kiss! Don't make a scene! You know what I can't deal with this shit!"   I said and turned to the other side.

"Yea! You can go to hell!"   She said walking back to her room.

"I need some air."  I need to go out

I walked out of my block and thought why I was so angry? I mean I always knew she was a drama queen but what got me so worked up, When Liam told me She screamed at June I lost it. I had this weird thing with June. I was drawn to her smile, her way of talking, her cheeks turning red and when I was practically rejected today when she agreed to go out with that other guy, I can't really stand that. I wasn't rejected by anyone ever I always get what I wanted.what does she see in him anyway??? I felt an unpleasant feeling creeping into my body.

"Andrew? Is that you?"  I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to see June, My eyes widened in surprise.