09.Unexpected Turn Of Events

June P.o.v

ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO STAND UP FROM THEIR PLACES.

We heard an announcement suddenly, we stood up from up our seats with looking bewildered.

"What? But Why?"   Becky exclaimed.

"I have no idea!"    I replied with a confused face.

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THE FESTIVAL OF COLORS OPEN.

The principal made her announcement. And it was followed by students cheering.

Suddenly it started raining but the sky was clear blue. Wait..it's not actually raining. How can it rain in PINK?!!?!

"What the hell is going on?"  I screamed.

"This is madness!"  Becky screamed back.

We saw up only to notice a gigantic hose that was pouring gallons of coloured water in the form of rain.

"Students please enjoy yourselves today. Today is called the Festival of Colors for a reason. We are gonna donate each and every penny you spend buying colours from our counter to a charity called Coming Relief. We hope This festival will bring colours into poor people's lives. " Our principal made an announcement.

We were really proud of our college, For doing such an amazing charity in the most fun kinda way.

Midnight,
You come and pick me up, no headlights
A long drive,
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you (heard from you)

Taylor Swift's Style was playing and we heard a loud cheer. Everyone started got up on their seats and started grooving to the music.

"Becky!!!"  I exclaimed with a huge grin on my face.

"I know right! This is freaking awesome!"   she was reflecting back my smile.

Becky was a hardcore Swiftie.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time. she sang.

'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style ' I completed.

We were having the best time. Dancing like crazy in the artificial rain.

"Hey, guys!" Liam came running.

"Having fun are we?" He raised his eyebrows.

"This is the best day ever!!"  Becky screamed.

I must agree if I was just lying on my bed sulking cause of that idiot, I would have missed this! After all, we have to live while we are young. Even One direction said that!

"Where is Justin?"   Liam asked suddenly.

I didn't even notice that he was missing. What kinda date am I?

"Uhh. He was here before!"  I said in confusion.

"I don't really know!"  I accepted finally.

"What?"  Becky gave me a deadly stare.

"What do I know? I was busy dancing with you!"  I said in annoyance.

"Babe! You gotta leave my date alone and concentrate on yours!"   Liam surprised me as well as Becky with that comment.

"Ahem! She is my best friend and I didn't know you were her date."   I smirked.

Becky crossed her hands and was waiting for his reply eagerly.