35.Little Things

June's P.o.v

We reached the college after a long trip, so much has happened in a short period of time. We had to go to a dress shop on the way to get a shirt for Andrew since his shirt was stained. Finally, we reached our class, we found Becky was standing with Liam and cooking something. I found Kelly's team she smirked when I entered into the class, it was as if like, "You are gonna lose anyway". She made me furious. I looked at Mr.Anderson he was busy reading some book. Andrew fake coughed that got Mr.Anderson's attention.

Ah.Miss Paxton and Mr Mitchell our adorable love/hate couple! He said smiling.

I was surprised by his comment. Andrew had his smirk on, why can't Mr.Anderson shut up? I thought. But on the bright side, I saw Kelly roll her eyes in annoyance so that was fun.

Where have you guys been? You have got just an hour so get to work! He said pointing at the clock.

We nodded in response and went to our table.

What are we gonna make? Andrew asked out of curiosity.

Chorizo Penne Pasta with tomato sauce. I said smiling.

I thought we agreed on doing something with chicken! He exclaimed.

Well, you did! I chuckled.

Fine! Now how can I help? He asked coming closer to me with a smirk.

You. Stay away from me and let me concentrate! I said moving away from him.

Come on. I wanna help! He pouted.

Alright then get the plates and bowls! I said pointing at the shelf where the utensils were placed.

Fine! I'll be back! he said and went away.

Key ingredients. Pasta, tomato puree. I read on my phone.

June!?! Andrew called.

Yeah? I asked.

Plates! He said and handed over them to me.

Okay, thanks! I said moving towards the table.

He blocked my way and was standing there with a smirk.

What?!? I asked rolling my eyes.

Oh..sorry didn't realize I did that! He said with a huge grin on his face.

That move was deliberate! I said rolling my eyes.

Hmm..may be! He said with a wink.

Why are smiling like a retard? I asked sarcastically.

Nothing, I am just glad to be here with you! He said and caught my hands.

It's these kinda little things that he does, melts my heart. He knows how to pull my heartstrings.

For someone who doesn't get along, you guys are doing great. I must say! We heard Mr.Anderson.

I pulled my hands away from him instantly, I swear I saw Andrew rolling his eyes.

You are making pasta? Great! Mr.Anderson said.

Yeah now go away! Andrew mumbled.

I shot a death glare at Andrew and signalling him to shut up.

After a few minutes, Mr.Anderson went off interrogating the other students about their dishes.

Andrew read the instructions and I followed his lead. We were done cooking in 30 mins, we still had 15 mins left. We did the plating decoration and kept it ready for Mr.Anderson. Andrew made a smiley with the tomato puree. That made me burst into laughter.