51.Love you, Goodbye

June P.o.v

I didn't know why Andrew wanted to see me. I was waiting for him, for about more than ten minutes. I have near been to the roof of the campus until then. I gotta say, the view was breathtaking. Up above, stars were shining like diamonds covered by a blanket of the night sky. A cool breeze played with my warm skin. I felt the goosebumps as the breeze touched me. The whole campus was decorated with tiny purple lights. It looked like there was a carnival going on with all those decorations. Those lights glimmered in the darkness. It was so peaceful up there, I could use this to clear my head I thought.

You look cold!  Andrew said looking at me.

I didn't even know since when he was standing beside me. I was in my own thoughts that, I didn't even notice him. I greeted him with a smiled.

I am okay!  I replied with a sly smile.

But I insist!  He said removing his coat and offered it to me.

Um.Thank you!  I said slowly, avoiding his eyes.

So what did you wanna talk about?  I asked tugging one of my hair strands behind my ear.

I wanna finish our conversation!  He said looking in the distance placing his hands in his pockets.

It was too hard for me, I can't keep doing this over and over again. It was just too painful.

There is nothing more to talk about I told you everything!  I exclaimed.

But I didn't get to tell you!  He said as he took a step closer, eyeing me closely.

Tell me what?  I asked as took a step back swiftly.

I want to tell you that I can't lie to you anymore! I can't lie to you or myself, I am done with that! I want to tell you how I am hopelessly and irretrievably in love with you! I want to tell you, how every night I keep wondering how did this happen to me? And I want to tell you, if I go even a day without talking to you I tend to lose my mind. I have tried to deny it but not today, I have fallen for you, June Paxton! And I want you to move to the UK with me and pursue your internship there! You can do whatever you want but just be with me!    He said looking into my eyes with a smile but it wasn't the normal one, it was a rare toothy smile that I have never seen from him, he wasn't even slightly nervous while saying those words.

I wasn't shocked but it was different kinda feeling it was exhilarating. Hearing what you wanted to hear for so long, it was rather different than I have expected it to be. My heartbeat was already abnormal when he came closer, Butterflies were fluttering everywhere inside. My face had already turned red when he took my hands near his lips. I wanted to jump up and down in joy, I wanted to scream to the world and let everyone I know how happy I was to hear those words from him. I could have smiled brightly and hugged him or maybe I could have just kissed him.

But I didn't. I was just standing there expressionless.

Wow!  I-I..um.   I started talking looking flushed.

Breathless!?  He smirked.

I nodded looking red as a tomato.

Okay, that's all I managed to tell him after that intense speech of his! I know.. I am the worst person to propose, right?

Wait. Before you say anything, I want to confess something!    He stopped me.

There is more?  I asked with a smirk.

Yes, Indeed!  I am not engaged to Sharon and nor will I be!  He said looking serious.

Oh.. That's interesting!  I tried my best to put on my surprised look.