21. Live while you are young

June's P.o.v

I slipped into something comfortable and we were waiting for the guys, I must carefully add impatiently.

"I am starving! We should have just eaten here!"  Becky complained again.

"Andrew said they were on their way!"    I replied as I tried to keep her calm.

"Why are you taking their side..?!"    She said crossing her arms. 

Hunger turns Becky crazy! 

" Why don't you have a protein bar while waiting for the"     I chuckled nervously.

We spotted Andrew and Liam in distance they were walking towards us.  Thank god for that else Becky might eat me alive here.

"Shall we?"   Liam smirked at Becky.

"I am sorry, But I don't wanna walk. I thought you said you had bikes! "    She was looking pretty annoyed.

"For god sake! Give her some food. She is so annoying when she is hungry!"   Andrew started the obvious and earned some death glares from her.

I shot a look at him and mouthed a Shut up!

"What? Fine. Let's go! "    He surrendered at last.

I was walking towards the gate.

"Hello? Where are you going?"    He asked blocking my way.

"Parking lot is this way! "    He pointed out.

Oh crap! He wasn't just joking about the bike thing,  was he?

As I reached the parking lot, I saw two humongous bikes. It looked like some kinda race bikes. I was nervous at the thought of riding on that thing. I kept eyeing those bikes and the guys nervously hoping that this was some weird dream.

Becky was giggling on seeing my expression which I did not appreciate.

"Say it! I am doomed! "   I swear my eyes had grave fear.

"You're doomed!"    She was happy to do the honours.

They both started their engines and vroomed their bikes like that wasn't intimidating enough. Becky went and sat behind Liam. He gave her a helmet and she was trying to put on without ruining her hair. I was a standing there all confused and nervous eyeing that bike seriously.

"Hop on, love!"   Andrew smirked looking evil as ever.

"I..I can't! Your bike looks monstrous!"   I said suddenly.

"Aww. Don't mind her Baby! She is just mean. You are adorable! "    He said patting his bike.

Who was he talking to?  Like seriously? 

How weird was he? 

"Are you coming or not?  And mind you, if your answer is 'No' then I might have to take you forcefully! "   He warned me.

I rolled my eyes, calling that a bluff.

"Yeah, right!"     I said giving out a fake chuckle.

"Don't test me, love! "     He kept bugging me

I was about to say something but then he walked towards me looking dead serious. What's he up to? My thoughts froze when I found myself swept off the floor.

He did not just do that! 

"Uh..put me down!!!!!!"     I hissed.

"Your call...not mine!"     He chuckled in a villainy fashion.