04.Official Introduction

Andrew P.o.v

I can't believe Zombie was beside me. It was a weird coincidence. I heard her whisper something to the girl who was beside her. She was stealing glances of me from time to time I couldn't help but smirk.

The Principal was ranting about something, it didn't seem like it would end soon.I was really bored I wanted to talk to her and this time I wanted to know her name and not to call her 'Zombie' the next time. That's not exactly a good first impression you see?

I turned towards her only to catch her looking at me already, I can't help but smirk. I saw her cheeks turn red and she turned to the other side.

"Hey. I am Andrew! " I introduced myself to her.

"Um..hi I am June!" She said with a slightly awkward smile.

"June? What kinda name is that?" I had a good laugh

Later I realized she was staring at me.

"Alright! Sorry, I hit the nerve!"    I said with a Puppy face.

"Where are you from?" She asked.

"University of California" I replied.

"Oh.. The rivals?"  She asked looking surprised.

"What?!"  I asked looking confused.

"Um..it's just that, I go to this college!"   She said with a small smile.

"So you guys are technically our rivals! " She added.

"That's ridiculous!"  I fake laughed.

"It's actually not, our principal hates you guys! " She said with amusement.

"Do you? " I asked swiftly.

She didn't answer my question, instead, she turned tomato red.

"You know, You must be really unlucky! " I said sarcastically.

"Why?"  She asked looking curious

"I can't hear your principal rant for an hour, I wonder how you survive here?"   I said sarcastically.

She left out a laugh.

It was amazing. We never spoke then, since people were showing us the keep silent sign.

The speech was quite boring after the schedule part was over. I looked at her and she wasn't definitely listening to the speech.

"So The Masquerade ball huh?" I asked her in a husky voice.

"I never thought they organized such interesting events here. "  I added.

"Yeah, I know right?  Neither did I! "  She said with excitement.

"Um..so you are going?"   I threw her a question.

"Of course!"   she replied in a heartbeat.

"What about you?"   She asked looking at me with a smile.

"Uhh..I am not sure, I could not possibly go alone!"  I made a fake sad face.

"Why? Who would not go with you? You are like perfect!  " She exclaimed.

I was surprised to hear that and I left out a smirk. I am sure she said those words unknowingly I could see her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"I mean anyone would go with you. Don't worry!"  She explained and tried to recover.

She was always so cute.

"Oh yeah?  Will you? "  I asked not shifting my gaze from her.

I again noticed she was turning red. Her eyes never left me. Before she could say anything the speech came to an end and was followed by students cheering.

________

June P.o.v

Finally, the speech came to an end. It was time for us to leave. I thought he was really flirty but also sweet, although I think I embarrassed myself when he caught me looking at him and when he saw my cheeks heat up. I seriously don't know why that happens. Becky was so bored that she took a nap.

As soon as the speech came to an end, all the competitions venues were announced.

"June. Hey? Where are you going?"  I heard the same deep British accent.

I found Harry I mean Andrew.

"I am not sure just gonna hang out with friends and watch all the events!"    I said smiling sweetly.

"Would you come to watch me? I mean watch our event. I mean it would be good to know someone familiar ?"   He said genuinely.

I could help my cheeks turning red. Not again!!

"Sure !"  I replied in a heartbeat.

"Great! So let's go!"   He exclaimed and caught my hands.

He caught me off guard. I was a bit startled then I felt his grip loosen.

"What's wrong?"  He asked noticing that I wasn't moving.

"Um. My friend Becky, I gotta find her I promised I'll watch all the events with her! "  I said with a faint smile.

"Well, then, by all means, bring her along!"   He said looking amused.

I looked for her and found her near the entrance with Jason. Jason was her friend but she wasn't supposed to talk much to him cause I heard he had a serious crush on her but I know she never did see him in that way so it is better not to lead him on I thought.

I called out Becky. She waved me and I introduced her to Andrew. She mouthed H.O.T to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, I am Liam!" said a tall guy with green eyes gazing.

"Becky. Pleasure!"  She held her hand for a handshake.

I was like what? Why is she being weird acting all formal?  I had no clue.

"I am June! "  I smiled.

He reflected back our smiles.

Liam was Andrew's friend they invited us to watch them perform. We were nothing but thrilled to accept their invitation. We went to the Venue. It was the Golden Jubilee Auditorium, the biggest auditorium in our college. I stood there and read the sign 'The Masquerade Bash 2 days to go' It was the ball that everyone was waiting for. I suddenly remembered it was a couple of dance and I need a date. Becky was busy with her phone, god knows what she does with that thing.

Then there was an announcement again!

ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO ASSEMBLE BACKSTAGE THE PROGRAM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN AND ALL VIEWERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE THEIR SEATS.

Andrew and Liam bid us goodbye and rushed backstage. We wished them luck and looked for empty seats. We waited and settled down in the front row cheering.

-----------------------------

A/ N How is the books so far?  Please keep reading ❤ Don't forget to vote and comment.