08.The Festival of Colors

June's P.o.v

As per our dress code, everyone dressed in white and showed up in the main ground. Our ground was very different. The grass was trimmed evenly and there were tents for refreshments. Another tent was filled with water balloons, water guns and colour powder. It was World Colors Day indeed. The outdoor decoration was mesmerizing. There were white ribbons hanging here and there along with colourful bells and decoration stuff. It was like a totally different place. There was a small pool with clear water. Actually there were small pools here and there. The stage was also decorated according to the theme. Seeing the whole set up made me very happy. It was so pretty.

ALL STUDENTS ALL REQUESTED TO TAKE THEIR PLACES.

An announcement came from nowhere.

We settled down immediately.

Then I saw him. God, I hated him! I couldn't stop staring at him. But not because I was angry at him cause he looked stunning in his White Shirt.

Am I crazy? I hate him. This had to end.

"Hope you are wearing your waterproof mascara!"  Becky said winking.

I laughed hard even though it wasn't that funny cause he was looking at me. I wanted to show him I was doing fine and he doesn't have any effect on me. Although I wasn't sure if that was really true.Oh shit! I m staring again! STOP IT! STOP IT!

"Hello? Earth to June?" Becky called out.

"Uhh..yea I am here of course!"  I tried to act normally.

She spotted Liam and waved Hi. Uhhhh god no please don't bring that guy with you. How can I be stupid? Harry aka Andrew is his friend, of course, he will come with him.

"Over here!"  Becky called out.

"Hi! Someone is looking Pretty"  He said with a smile.

"Uh..thank you!"   She replied.

"I was talking about your friend."  He joked.

I rolled my eyes wanted to go to some other planet.

I saw Andrew's face frown, of course, he is allergic to me. Becky punched Liam playfully and sat near him. Now there was only a seat beside me. I was kinda annoyed at the situation.

"Drew? What are you waiting to sit down!"  Liam pointed out.

" Sorry man! I gotta go! I'll be in the front. I'll catch up with you afterwards! "  He said looking at me.

He walked away and suddenly turning back at me and gave a deadly glare.

"What is his problem?" Becky asked suddenly.

"Don't know!"  He said looking confused.

I was feeling weird. I mean should I apologize? But he was rude too. Uhh.I don't know.

"I hope you are happy!"  I heard an annoying voice behind me.

Kate!?? Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better.

"Yeah,I m good..Thank you!" I replied sarcastically.

She made a face and started hunting for the next guy (poor soul).

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Uhh no!"   I said turning back, It was Justin.

Becky gave a wicked smile. I gave her a " like really?" stare. She made a "Pretty please face. We talked with our eyes.

"Hi, Beautiful!"  He addressed me.