43. All I want is to be with you

June's P.o.v

4 hours and 45 mins, that's how much time it takes before you lose your head completely by hearing utter non-sense that's delivered actually in the form of a seminar. Yeah, I know I should've listened to Becky and ditched the class altogether. I should've, could've, damn I am stuck in here now and there is no point to dwell about it. God, this seminar guy is so annoying! He doesn't allow people to sleep in classes, I mean What's that about? It's our wish, you know to listen or to sleep.

Okay! I agree coming here was a huge mistake! I whispered to Becky who was next to me.

It's weird, How can someone talk about something so random for 4 hrs! She replied.

It's 4 hrs and 45 mins to be exact! I said in annoyance.

Do you think we can survive this? She asked sarcastically.

I am not sure, I am starting to lose my mind already! I replied to her.

Okay, a class that's all for today, we are gonna conclude since we are outta time. Mr.Williams said with a smile.

Out of time? Is he like messing with us? 4 hours wasn't enough for him? Becky asked with a straight face.

He concluded his conclusion speech after another 20 mins. Is he for real?

And students you can all go have lunch and go home, we are done for today! He said finally.

Finally, something good happened, After that we came out of that room.

It was 2.30 pm and we were all starving.

Hey..are you coming? I asked Becky who was gazing at someone in distance.

Um. Yeah, let's go! She said looking away and started walking beside with me.

Are you okay? Who were you watching? I asked noticing her.

No one! She said instantly.

Almost too fast to be true.

Don't you think, we must invite Liam and Andrew to join us? She asked with slight hesitation.

Was she watching Liam?

Uh..um.I am not sure.. I.. I don't know..don't you think that would be weird? I mean you know with Andrew? I stammered.

Damn. Why can't I talk about Andrew without getting nervous!

Uh-huh..Yeah! You are right! Becky nodded nonchalantly.

Hello ladies! Mind if we join? We heard Liam's voice behind us and of course, he was with Andrew and his evil smirk.

Ohno. What did you do Becky?

PS: I invited them! She whispered.

I was just glaring at her.

Sure..why not? I said sarcastically.

Great. Just like old times! Andrew replied not shifting his gaze.

You clearly didn't get the fact that I was kidding.

I won't count on that! I mumbled.

So can we go out.. Do you know for Lunch? Liam suggested.

Uh.I don't know..its already late we could eat in the canteen! Becky replied.

What do you think of June? She asked me.

I was busy shooting icy glares at Andrew. He was still and expressionless like always.