19.The Way I Look At You

June P.o.v

The sun was shining and surprisingly I woke up really early. It was the day of the results of all the competitions. I got ready. I chose a baby pink top and matched it with black jeans, I had a leather jacket on since it was a bit chilly outside. I noticed Becky was still cuddling her pillow and it was almost eight in the morning already. I woke her up and pushed her to get ready. I remembered last night as I looked myself in the mirror while curling my hair. Soon after that last night flashed before in a blur.

I was shaken awake from my train of thoughts when I heard Becky call my name.

"June!!? Careful!  "  Becky screamed at me.

"What? "    I asked looking confused.

"You are holding the curling Iron wrongly!"   She came towards me running.

She took my right hand and I found a heat rash.

"See!??? Now you've burned your hand!  Are you even listening?"    She yelled at me for being careless.

"Yeah,  I'll put on something for that! " I said to convince her.

"June?  You can't be like this!"  She said looking serious.

"This has to stop! " She said slowly.

"What do you mean?"    I asked confused by her words.

"You were lost in your own thoughts and got this!"   She pointed out the rash.

"It's no big deal! I'll b fine really!"    I said and started applying a cream for the rash.

"You sure?  You are Okay? "   She asked eyeing me closely.

"Yeah, I am sure! Come on, now let's get going for breakfast!"     I nudged her.

"Yeah, Just give me five more minutes!"   She smiled sheepishly.

She got ready and we reached the dining hall to see Andrew and Liam sitting on our usual table. Andrew's eyes lit up when they landed on me, I replied with a small smile. Liam acted like he was busy with his phone. It was so obvious that He was avoiding Becky.

"Hey, Guys!"   I greeted them.

"Hi! "  They both said in unison.

Liam looked at Becky for a second but then again He went back to staring at his phone. I looked at Andrew awkwardly and sat near him. Becky was sitting next to me staring at Liam.

"This has to end!"  I whispered to Andrew.

"I know right?"  He whispered back.

"I want orange juice! "  Liam said getting up.

He walked towards the counter.

"Go talk to him!  Fix it!"  I said firmly looking at Becky.

"Alright. I am going!"  She signed.

She went toward him. I could see both of them were talking seriously.

"I hope they sort things out!"  I said looking at Andrew.

"Yeah, Me too! " He replied with a small smile.

We were silent for a few minutes. I was eating my omelette.

"So.. this is our Last day together here!"  He said gazing at me.

"Um. Yeah, I guess. But We could always meet anytime! " I tried my best to lighten up.

"Yeah, sure! "  He said as his blue eyes bored into mine.