46.Dance Lessons

June P.o.v

7 days to go, well half of the first day was over already to be precise. What was I gonna do?  whenever I think about this performance, fear crippled me. I didn't listen to one word that my professor said. Everyone was excited about the Farewell party except me of course. Andrew's words echoed into my ears. Should I even consider his offer? I spent my day in class procrastinating.

Day 1: (Evening practice)

So I did wait for him in the rehearsal hall after classes, I don't know why I did that maybe somewhere really deep I wanted to. It was a 5'o clock. And I was 10 mins early. I can't understand what was going on with me? In the morning, I was so reluctant to go into this same rehearsal hall and now all of a sudden,I am interested. What was it because of him? It wasn't.. It can't be! I decided to forgive him but I can't go back to being the one-sided love-struck girl. She was pathetic and weak. I don't want to repeat my mistakes. Maybe I was just overthinking it, I mean Can't a friend help out another friend who suck at dancing?  I mean it's just like teaching math! Right?

WRONG! You are thinking about having an intimate dance session with the guy you were love with or should I say still in love with? My mind started questioning. My mind can be a real bitch sometimes. But this time, what it said was true. I can't do this. Ultimately, somehow I am the one who always gets hurt! I should just go.

Or should I? I mean I really suck at Salsa and I could use some help. I have to think about this rationally. Maybe I need a third person's opinion. I guess I could ask Becky. I pulled out my phone and called her.

Hello! I greeted her.

Hello? Where did you disappear after class I thought we were going to the canteen? she asked furiously.

She seemed pissed, well she should be I forgot I told her that.

Um..dodon't get mad but I totally forgot about that! I am really sorry! I apologized immediately.

Well..it's not so late, we could meet now! Where did you say you were again? She said slowly.

Uh, about that I want an honest opinion from you for what I am about to tell you! I exclaimed.

Okay, you are being a little dramatic but..go on? she asked casually.

I am at the rehearsal hall, Andrew said he could teach me to dance Salsa! I said in a rush.

Oh..um..really?!? That's just great! She exclaimed.

Do you think it's a good idea? I asked doubtfully.

Yeah..I guess it is.. You could use some help. I mean I really feel sorry for Jason's feet you know? She joked.

Becky!!! Come on I am serious here! I complained.

Okay..Fine but really I think it's not a bad idea! She said with excitement.

Wait..why did she sound excited?

Umm.I don't know, I am having second thoughts now! I mean he isn't here yet, maybe I should just go!    I said in a confused tone.

NO!!!! She screamed at first

I mean no, don't do that! You won't be there in the first place if you really didn't want to!     She said remaining calm.

But that's like very deep inside.. I am not even sure she knew that?  What is she like psychic now? 

What's that supposed to mean? I asked raising my eyebrow.

I mean you can't back out now! She said firmly.