15.The Ball

June's P.o.v

I found many familiar people. Everyone assembled sharp at 6. We both wore our masks.I was desperately searching for Andrew. The decoration was really classic and elegant.

"Are you expecting someone?" Justin interrupted my thoughts.

"Uhh..yeah Becky?"  I said with a faint smile.

"Ohh!"  He exclaimed.

"Comeon.. let's go to the front and register our names!"  He called me.

"Sure!"  I replied.

The place was really crowded. We gave our names and suddenly.

"WE WELCOME YOU TO THE MASQUERADE BALL OF 2016. WE ARE GLAD THAT PEOPLE FROM OTHER COLLEGES COULD BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING EVENT. WE HOPE YOU ALL 'LL HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOU LIFE HERE. PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELVES."

It was followed by a loud cheer from everyone. Suddenly the lighting changed. And every one formed a big circle. All the guys were in the outer circle and All the girls were in the Inner circle. The music started playing. I recognized it was Ed Sheeran's Give me Love.

Everyone started dancing in co-ordination. The thing about the ball was that everyone was to dance with everyone. My partner aka Justin was to dance with someone else too and me with the person standing next to him. Andrew was to find me. But there was no sign of him. This synchronized form of dancing was to last for at least an hour to create a Record.I was already tired after dancing with random guys.I was kinda frustrated about not finding Andrew.I knew what he was wearing yet I couldn't find him in that kinda crowd.

It was almost 20 mins since the ball commenced.I was about to give up the thought of finding Andrew. Suddenly out of nowhere someone pulled me and started dancing.

"June!" Someone called out.

I realized it was a familiar voice. But where did I hear it?

"Umm.Yeah? and you are?"  I asked.

All I got was a smirk, a really evil smirk.

"You don't recognize me? I am not surprised!" He said casually.

My heart started racing and my brain flashed people who could be the person behind the mask.

It wasn't Andrew cause I know he was wearing a different tux. This guy was wearing a white suit. It can't be Liam I danced with him a few minutes ago he was mocking me about me being a poor dancer. Then who was it?

I was silently dancing the whole time.

"I am sorry but I don't know you!"   I said politely.

"That's So Typical of you!"   He said out of spite.

"Excuse me?" I said and pulled away from him.

But he pulled me back and started dancing as if nothing happened. He grabbed my hands with anger. It was kinda hurting.

I was so angry and confused.

Suddenly realization hit me. This kinda person, This kinda taunt, This kinda behaviour. Oh nooo!!

It had to be Jason.

"Jay..Jason?" I shuttered.

"Finally!" He exclaimed.

"What do you want now?"  I asked moving away.

"Answers!"  He replied instantly.

"About what? Why were you being weird the other day? I seriously don't have any idea that you liked me. I thought you liked Becky."       I asked furiously.