28. Are we out of the woods yet?

June P.o.v

Last night I had a tiny accident and I was being smothered by Becky cause of that. Andrew was checking up on me too. I can't help but feel a little special. We were informed that we were gonna go on a trek. A doctor checked me and said I could join the rest of the students. My leg was better but I still needed to rest for healing completely. I got ready and I took my backpack, I wore my hiking shoes. I was all set for the trek.

You are not going! Andrew said firmly.

The doctor said it was alright! I said rolling my eyes.

He doesn't know what's he talking about! He said looking angry.

I don't wanna miss the trek! And also I don't wanna stay here alone. I said looking desperate.

Are even sure you can walk? He asked with suspicion.

I can! You don't have to worry about me! I said looking annoyed.

Whatever! But don't come asking me to carry you later! He said smirking.

I won't! I replied instantly.

Let's see! He smirked again.

Ahh.!!!!! He was constantly getting on my nerves.

Would you two stop? Liam asked.

He started it! I pointed at Andrew.

Yeah right! Andrew said and gave a fake laugh.

Shut..up! I said glaring at him.

Mr Anderson approached us as we were standing near our tent.

Ms.Paxton? Are you alright now? He asked concerned.

I am good! Thank you, sir! I said with a smile.

Okay then great! I gotta give some instructions before we go on this trek. He said looking at us.

Mr.Mitchell you'll be responsible for your group members! Always stick together..! We are going on a 10km trek. There will be another team joining you guys. He said pointing at a group of students

Of course! I guess my day was just too good.. It was Kelly's team. Kelly was smirking at me in a bitchy way. That time I realized maybe I don't believe in love at first sight but I definitely believe in annoyed at first sight. If only killing someone wasn't illegal, I would have killed her gladly. But it was far from possible so I did decide to kill her. "Kill her with Kindness". I gave her a warm welcoming smile. At first, she was surprised but then she was busy ogling Andrew. I rolled my eyes.

I turned towards Becky to find her expressionless. I went towards her and then I saw Alex walking towards us.

What are you doing here? I asked angrily.

I am in the group too. he said with a sarcastic smile.

It's been years.. Why are you haunting us still? I asked spitefully.

I don't know what you are talking about! He said again with a smirk.

I just came here for the workshop! He added looking forward.

I am warning you if you hurt anyone I care about I swear! I said seriously.

What will you do? He asked with his evil smirk on again.

You think highly of yourself Sis! he said sarcastically.

I can't believe we are related! I said spitefully and turned away.