12.Confusion Everywhere

Andrew's P.o.v

I was sitting by the largest tree in the whole college. I was feeling upset. But couldn't quite place my finger on the reason Why? Was I upset cause I know I shouldn't hang out with June? Why shouldn't I hang out with her? Cause everyone you start to like leaves you, yes you are cursed like that. I heard my subconscious screamed at me. I was staring at the distance quietly.

"If you're gonna sit here and sulk, at least let me join you!" Liam came and sat with me.

"What is with you!??"  I asked Liam eyeing him seriously.

"Nothing much! Just pinning over a girl I don't have a shot at."    He answered straightforwardly.

"You mean Becky!?" I exclaimed.

I bust into laughter almost instantly, I don't know why? Honestly!

"It's not that funny!"  He said in an annoyed tone.

"It is actually! It's you! What happened to you?"  I asked looking at him.

"I don't know! I feel tired."  He frowned.

Since when are you so hung on a single girl? You are Liam Hamilton embrace that!  I exclaimed.

Liam was totally a ladies man back in college.

"Can we talk about something else!"   He snapped suddenly.

"Alright if you say so!"   I mumbled.

"So what's with you?"   He asked looking at me seriously.

What's with me?  I am fine!

"Turning the tables are we?"  I asked sarcastically.

"I am concerned about you!"   He said looking at me.

"What for?"   I said making a crazy hand gesture.

"You have become weirder!"     He exclaimed.

"Whhh what?!?!!"    I exclaimed unbelievably.

"Yeah! Think about it you ended things with Kate and now you can't take your eyes off a certain someone!"   He pointed at June.

"That's ridiculous!"   I said with a fake chuckle.

"Really??!?! Then why didn't you ask someone for the ball yet?"  He asked to annoy me.

Cause somewhere in the deep I thought I could take June with me.

I didn't reply to him for a few seconds.

"Hello? Are you here?"   Liam waved his hands before me.

"I forgot about the ball Okay?"   I tried to save myself from his interrogation.

"You forgot?!??!"  He arched his eyebrows n

"Really??"    He asked again.

"Yeah..I'll fix it. I am gonna ask someone. Someone cool and Someone I like!"   I said with excitement.

I was gonna ask June. It doesn't matter if Justin asked her.I hadn't asked her directly before. Now I am sure we are closer than before. I am gonna do it. A vibe of excitement filled my heart and I got up suddenly and started walking.

"Where are you going?"   Liam asked looking confused.

"Thanks Mate! You are the best!"   I replied with a huge grin on my face.

"What did I do?"    He asked again.

I just gave him a smile.

We both came to the ground and saw something I am sure broke the hearts of both of us. The sight of Becky was dancing with Harris and June was dancing with Justin.