39.You & I

June P.o.v

I went to my room and closed the door, still not believing what just happened. I couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly I heard a bang on the door. I opened the door and Becky was standing in front of me.

What the hell of June?  If you and Andrew didn't wanna eat then you could have just told me, we could have gone to some restaurant and had a blast. Leaving the dinner table like that.. And making me leave, for you and then making me search for you for more than an hour.. Not so nice.. Don't you think?  she asked waiting for an answer.

She was going on talking, I was standing there just smiling.

June!!!?! Are you even listening to me?  She scolded me again.

Why are you smiling like an idiot!??  She asked me finally noticing me.

Becky.. We kissed.  I said slowly.

What?!?  oh my god!!!!  Becky exclaimed

Yeah.. I said smiling nonchalantly.

How?!?  I mean when?!?  She asked in confusion

After he stormed off. From the dinner table.  I replied.

But..     She started but we were interrupted when my phone beeped.

And there was a text from Andrew.

A: Good Night. And Meet me before the event begins tomorrow.

J: why? 

A: I gotta tell you something.

J: Alright.. See you tomorrow then.

A: Bye.

I was wondering what he wanted to tell me, it was a mixed feeling.. The feeling of sheer excitement and slight fear. I was pacing around the room thinking what was it that he wanted to tell me.

Hey.. What was that about!??   Becky asked me.

He wants to meet me alone before the event begins!  I said nervously.

Okay..keep your calm!  Don't freak out!  She said smiling brightly.

How can I not?  I asked swiftly.

She looked at me with amusement.

Okay. Stop looking at me like that!  I said trying to sound normal.

Alright. Fine!!  She said sarcastically.

We heard a knock on our door. It was half-past 11, who could be knocking at this hour I thought. I looked at Becky and she signalled me to get the door. Was it Andrew?  My heart was racing dangerously. My hands were shivering suddenly. I slowly went towards the door and opened it and I found Mrs.Mitchell smiling brightly.

Uh.Mrs.Mitchell?  I asked a little bit surprised.

June.. I am sorry to disturb you at this hour but I wanted to talk to you.  She said with a small smile.

Ah..sure! Come in!  I invited her inside.

I was really nervous about our discussion, maybe she was angry with me cause of the dinner incident. I thought.

Becky dear. Liam was looking for you!  Mrs.Mitchell said with a sweet smile.

Uh. Alright, I'll go check on him then!  Becky said looking at me.

I nodded in response.

Look, Mrs Mitchell. I am sorry about... I started but I was interrupted soon.