24. I am not a Pro but with you, I might be

Becky P.O.V

Liam picked me up at 7.00 just like he promised. Who knew, He was punctual. Unlike the other day, he brought his car.

"You are right on time!"  I looking surprised at him. He looked really hot with his dirty blond hair. He kept it casual with a burgundy V neck sweater paired with ripped jeans and Nike sneakers.

"What do you know? I am punctual! He walked towards me with a huge smile on his silly yet pretty face.

Ah, Why did he have to be so pretty?

"Right!"  I rolled my eyes and tried to contain my excitement of seeing me. I didn't wanna give him the satisfaction that he actually impressed me. I definitely didn't wanna add up to his ego.

"Why are we going bowling?"  I got in the car as shot my question confused.

"Umm. Why? Is it a bad day to go bowling?"  He replied sarcastically as always.

"You know what I meant!"  I said making a straight face.

"Yea, but I enjoy annoying you!"   He smirked and started his car.

"You know what? Just drive!" I punched him playfully ignoring my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Our ride was short. I looked through the window and just was pretty much enjoying myself. He played some R& B music and I didn't really mind it enough though I had no clue who was the artist. We both did not have a similar taste in music nevertheless it didn't really matter.

"Are you nervous?"  He arched his eyebrows shaking me from my train of thoughts.

"Why would I be?"  I asked casually.

"You suck at bowling? Don't you?"  He asked with amusement while I sat there bewildered wondering how in the world would he know about that?

"I don't! Who told you that?"  I said annoyed by his reaction.

Ughhh!!

"Nobody!!"  He still had the signature smirk of his stupid face.

I was sitting comfortably in the front seat next to him. He slowed down the car suddenly which made me wonder if we have already arrived at our destination but we weren't causing google map said something different. Why was he stopping in the middle of nowhere? Was he going to murder me? Oh my god! He is a serial killer. I knew it. He had a questionable taste in music and guys that are that handsome is almost always pure evil.

Oh lord! No! I can't die this young! I haven't even met Zayn Malik yet. How will he know? I'd be interested in having his babies? If I die young. Not fair! Not fair! 

"Becky?"  I heard Liam's voice flash suddenly.

"Why we stop here?" I asked making a really serious face.

"Seat belt! He said firmly.

"Um, What?!"  I looked like a deer in front of a car.

"How could you be so slow? I have been pointing at your seatbelt for like five minutes. Buckle up, Miss!"  He leaned towards me pointing at my seat belt yet again. Damn! I forgot. He wasn't going to murder me, Good for him.

"Geez, Why do you talk like a fifty-year-old man?" I scoffed.

"Forget it! I tell you If you wanna do something right. You have to do it yourself." He finished his sentence and bam! Suddenly, He just pounced on me. He leaned over closer to me to grab my seat belt. I could feel his breath on my cheek and it sent unexplainable shivers down within me. I tried to play it cool but the pink tint that rose on my cheek was a huge giveaway.