33.Denial

Andrew P.o.v

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw June. I didn't even go to that workshop in her college I didn't know how to face her. But I missed her I wanted to talk it out and sort out all our differences. I didn't want her to hate me. I asked Liam if he saw June but apparently she also didn't come to the workshop. Obviously she was avoiding me. Truth is I don't know what came over me that day, I was so furious when I heard about Jason. Honestly, I was jealous. I didn't want June anywhere near him. I lied about sending Jason into a trap only to see June's reaction. But her reaction made me even more furious. Why did she care about him anyway? Did she like him too? These kinda thoughts were killing me for the past few days.

Liam asked me if June and I were fighting again. I don't know what to tell him so I just avoided June's topic entirely. I was pissed at myself for being so reckless. June was right to hate me. I had sleepless nights for the past two weeks. I wanted to talk to her but I can't bring myself to call her or text her. I was frustrated I took my motorcycle and went out for a ride. I wanted to clear my head, I was going crazy without June. It's really weird, How someone can mean a lot to you in a short while? If someone had told me that I might go crazy over a girl last year then I would have laughed at them. But now fate was laughing at my situation. I went to the beach. It was 6 in the evening and the beach was a peaceful place to think. It wasn't crowded. I sat on the sand watching the sea. I thought all my rendezvous with June. Some were funny, some were intense, Some made me smile like crazy and some made me furious. She had me so worked up. I realized that she was the only one who can make me really furious but she was also the one who can make me smile with all my heart. That thought again made me smile. Suddenly I took my phone and dialled her number, I knew her number by heart considering, for the past two weeks I dialled it and then chickened out and hung up. I don't know what to tell her.

I heard a small girl nearby who was getting ice cream in a small ice cream shop. June!?!? Her mom called her.

My heart skipped a beat when I head that name! What was happening to me? I thought. I observed that little girl silently.

June where is Harry? Her mom asked her.

I don't know, I am mad at him! He stole my ice cream! She said adorably.

Did he buy you a new one now? So you should forgive him, right? her mom asked.

Probably.. The little girl said.

Good! Now look for Harry. I ll get the car! Her mom said.

Okay. she replied and walked off looking for that another kid.

Harry, she shouted!

June! I am out here! We heard another kid's voice.

Little June was all confused and wasn't sure where to look for Harry. That's when I jumped in.

Need my help to look for Harry? I asked with a sweet smile.

Mommy said not to talk to strangers! She said adorably.

I chuckled.

You know my friend's name is June too! I said smiling.

And my friend name is Harry! She said.

May I look for him with you! I said kneeling to her.

Okay, follow me! She said.

Okay, Wow.

Harry, she was shouting.

Hey, look! I pointed to a small pit.

We both looked and there was little Harry with blond hair and big crystal blue eyes.