03.Mobile - Zombie

Andrew P.o.v

I was absolutely pissed off at that stupid Mobile - Zombie. Yes, she wasn't looking where she was going. She was staring at me as if I was from outer space. I snapped my fingers to bring her back to earth

She almost jerked when the realization hit her. 

It was really cute.

She apologized immediately. I wasn't gonna argue since I was in a hurry. Although I thought of asking her direction because I wasn't sure if I was in the right place and since I was practically lost in that place.

Before I could say anything the girl near her pulled her away and they both ran off.

I felt bad since I never really had a chance to ask her name or anything. I must agree that Zombie was the really pretty and her dark green eyes were so irresistible.

My iPhone started beeping and that was my friend texting me about my were about.I told him that I was lost. Then He came running from the same direction where the Zombie ran off. (I didn't really know her but still calling her Zombie felt weirdly nice )

I wonder if I'll ever cross paths with her.

June P.o.v

I noticed that he wanted to ask me something but then Becky pulled me and next to the minute we were walking away from him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her suddenly.

"What the hell is wrong with you? We are already late!  " Becky replied in a confused tone.

I wasn't sure if she even noticed that gorgeous person whom I just met.I wasn't gonna argue with her cause we were really late. We went inside the auditorium to see many familiar faces, oh yes! Our other classmates. They were practically sitting in the same manner as in class. The Nerds in the front, The wannabes in the last flirting with the random guys from other colleges, The Queen bee organizing the whole damn thing and then there was me and Becky. We sat in the second last row, right corner to be precise.

Everyone waited for the people to settle down. The seats were almost too comfortable, Then the principal came on stage and ordered us to be silent.

There were three empty seats near me and I could see everyone had settled down. And right before the principal was about to start with her speech, we heard the front door close with a loud bang. Few heads turned to check who was that, but I was busy turning my phone to silent mode if my phone rang during the event I might be in big trouble.

Suddenly I heard Becky whisper something.

"June? Hey, isn't that the hot guy you bumped into a few minutes ago? "  She smirked.

"Oh my! yeah, It's him. "    I gasped.

"Looks like he has a friend! " She winked.

"Shut up! " I mouthed to her.

He walked towards me and I watched him take his seat right next to me.

Talk about Coincidence.

I couldn't help but feel happy inside about the weird yet the awesome coincidence. I glanced at him but only to find out, his view was focused on the stage. Even in the dark, his face looked like a sculpted statue. A very well sculpted one at that.

"How boring? All the looks are now just a waste! "   Becky whispered to me on seeing my frown.

"I know right? "  I whispered back.

We left out a giggle.

That caught his attention and I tried to act normal. Although his eyes widened in surprise. I wonder why?

'Zombie! " He exclaimed out of nowhere.

I made a weird face and gave him a "Excuse me ?" look.

He turned towards the stage and The principal started her address. The whole address thing was a blur since I was wondering why he called me a Zombie? Did I look that bad? I was getting anxious. I slowly whispered to Becky.' He called me a Zombie'. But she couldn't hear me, so I texted her.

Becky: Whatttt????  Angry emoji.

June:  Do I look bad?

Becky: Don't kid yourself, I think he is blind!

June: lol :')

"Ms.Paxton and Ms.Gomez if you don't quit using your mobile Phones we may have to send you two out!  " We heard a voice from one of the Professors.

We gave an apologetic look a turned off our mobiles. I was kinda embarrassed.

I glanced at Harry but he still did not even notice me. I didn't know his name, I thought he looked like Harry Styles from One Direction with the Longhair and all. So for me, he was Harry.

The principal was going on and on about the ICM events, Rules and Regulations. I heard her list out the event names There was A Dance Off, Lip sync battle, spell bee, A minute to win it, Intellect Quiz and lot more. I made a note of interesting ones alone .The principal made a new announcement

"YOU ALL WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE MASQUERADE BALL THAT WOULD BE HELD IN 2 DAYS, IT IS NOT JUST A BALL, WE ARE GONNA TRY CREATING A WORLD RECORD."

Yes, the largest Masquerade ball organized ever so please be sure to invite everyone you know, She said. I never thought my college was this cool.

Then she continued with the schedule for the next 4 days.

DAY 1.aka today All the specified competitions will be held on the specified venues and all the students are welcome to watch the events as they like. After the Welcome Adress, You may all proceed to your venues. The competition timetable is posted in the front you all can refer it. There are totally 25 competitions since all 25 can't be held today. The first ten would be held side by side today. At 9.00 pm we'll all have a common dinner with all our guests from other colleges in our common hall. That'll be followed for all the four days.

DAY 2.All students are to be dressed in White colour clothing and assemble on the ground at 9 Am sharp. We are gonna celebrate the joy of colours since it is the World Colors Day. You can all play with colours and have fun. Mr.Anderson is the in-charge so you can approach him for further information. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided in your blocks. Evening from 4 to 8 rest of the competitions will be conducted.

DAY 3.THE MASQUERADE BALL. It'll commence at 6 pm and all students are required to dress according to our theme and assemble in the GJ Auditorium with their partners. After the ball, there will be dinner served at 9 as usual.

DAY4. Result Day, winners of all competition will be announced but before that, we'll have a small goodbye party for our friends from other colleges. We have invited a popular band and we would have a small concert.

This literally left everyone speechless at that moment I loved my college. The whole ICM idea was awesome I could see how excited everyone were.

Then finally she warned every "I expect everyone to behave in a diplomatic manner, have the time of your life but be aware not to cross any line. Don't dare to break any rules this goes for everyone".

No one is expected to leave their block after 10 o'clock without proper permission. If anyone found they would be expelled without any questioning.

-----------------------------