22.Catching Feelings

June P.O.V

Okay! It is just another normal day! It's just Andrew. It was just a friendly peck in the cheek. Yes, I can't let this into my head. I am fine! I just need to stay away from him or maybe just ignoring the flirting will do. No! Avoid him June! Stay focused!

"Hello? I am talking to you! " Becky waved before me.

"Yea, I am right here!" I said as my thoughts were interrupted.

"Yeah? So what colour?" She asked suddenly.

Oh no! I wasn't paying any attention to her.

"Bronze!" I said the first thing that came on to my mind.

"I know right? I was thinking of that too! It'll look good on the hair right? "  She asked another question.

Okay, are we talking about hair colouring? Or picking out some Hair accessories? This is so stupid, Why can't I tell her I just spaced out. Because she is your best friend and then the minute you lie she'll find out.

"June?!!?!"  She waved to my face again.

"Huh? Yeah?"  I replied immediately.

"Are you alright?" She asked looking concerned.

"Yes.. I am fine!" I mumbled to myself.

"You look like you are lost in your own world!" She said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Umm. Aren't we getting late?"I tried to change the topic.

"No, our appointment is not until 2'o clock!" She said checking her watch.

"What appointment?"  I asked looking confused.

"Our hair stylist's appointment of course!"  She said casually.

"We have a hairstylist? Since when? "  I asked throwing her a question.

"Since always! Come on you even said the colour your gonna dye your hair just now!" She added.

I am gonna colour my hair in a Bronze shade?!?!? What have I got myself into?

"Uhh. I am not sure!!" I said looking pale.

"You promised, We both will get a new makeover together!"  Becky whined a little.

Oh god! What do I do now? When did this happen?

"Alright! Fine."  I agreed reluctantly.

"Yay!"  Becky squealed and jumped in joy.

"But I have to warn you, It's gonna be a disaster!" I ended on a grim note.

"Oh.. don't be all 'The glass is Half-empty'! We'll look awesome!"  She was really hyped while I was still blue.

"If you say so!"   I replied instantly.

________________

So we did go to our stylist and got our hair coloured,  apparently. Becky decided to go for a darker shade of golden blond and I.. Well, apparently I agreed to go with the Golden bronze.

"Oh my god!" Becky exclaimed.

"How is it? Is it that bad? Please say something?" I asked having a mild panic attack. I waved before her face as she was still not reacting to my question.

"No silly! You look awesome!" She chuckled.

"Seriously?" I wanted some reassuring as I was still in a dilemma about the whole thing.